Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 692772
What video would the lad Bible want of hers? 😂😂
Your right wtf did ladbible want from her??Whats going on?LOL

So now she got cally to do her eat with me, again using the children! Stop hiding either stay off social media or own up to it your not getting our sympathy.
OMG!!It just gets worse,wtf is wrong with her?Its turning into a fuckin circus,is she right in the head?We predicted the sympathy post and the kids post,it was bad enough yaz saying 'Wolfs auntie has feelings',and now shes bringing a poor defencless little girl into her shite.Its just not bleeping right!!

Just leave these comments here!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
52B30FEC-D646-40FB-AE68-EAFDBD269A6C.jpeg

She keeps deleting comments so this one will be gone next but I’m so here for people calling her out finally!

Reactions: 9
I only just joined after I’ve been told about this site. This woman… omg! I thought it was just me with the concern but apparently not! I didn’t mind her and followed her and was watching a live one day and some one told her to get a job and she said something along the lines of ‘This is my job and I only show you lot what I want to to further my brand because I’m a business woman and you lot know nothing about my real life’ and I thought fair enough if you’re selling watches or something but not promoting yourself as a MH advocate or the best friend next door. Anyway she gives me the creeps and I’ve found my people 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I only just joined after I’ve been told about this site. This woman… omg! I thought it was just me with the concern but apparently not! I didn’t mind her and followed her and was watching a live one day and some one told her to get a job and she said something along the lines of ‘This is my job and I only show you lot what I want to to further my brand because I’m a business woman and you lot know nothing about my real life’ and I thought fair enough if you’re selling watches or something but not promoting yourself as a MH advocate or the best friend next door. Anyway she gives me the creeps and I’ve found my people 😂😂
Welcome haha honestly more and more people are finally seeing her for who she really is, her personality is pure arrogance and it’s ugly.

Reactions: 5
This reaction to what’s happened over the last 24/48 hours sums Eden and her following up to a tea. Turning this all around that she’s being bullied and it’s her mental health that’s suffering and all her minions backing her up like she can do no wrong. She’s a grown woman ffs, she’s not even sorry for her words and actions, she’s just bothered about herself as usual.

Reactions: 10
WELCOME!!!
Plus alot of people say that we are here because we are jealous,but thats not the case at all at my end.Iv a great partner of 23yrs ,two beautifull kids.a good job and a normal but happy life.
I used to like her,but over the past year she has changed so much.Its more concern from my end regarding her erratic behaviour,thoughtless chat and mean girl comments and the way she speaks to people on her lives,especially what iv seen on insta.But the last thing that really got me,was the demanding a blue tik and respect from people for what she thinks shes has been giving her followers.That was the last straw for me!!
Plus all the MH bullshit and lies iv been watching closely!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So now she got cally to do her eat with me, again using the children! Stop hiding either stay off social media or own up to it your not getting our sympathy.
This is a common theme for Eden. Every time tit hits the fan, you can guarantee that Callie or Wolf is in the next video. The older one clearly isn’t cute enough for the sympathy vote

Reactions: 8
That's what you do when you've got loads of drama going on. Complain about the hate directed to your page then use a child for content to try and distract people. Yaz was the same this morning, poor 23 year old Wolfs auntie.

Her last two videos are manipulative as duck. People that don't follow the drama will go for a snoop and be like awww she's so upset crying and not eating. Oh she can't even come on camera she's got that sweet little girl to do it. No that's not it. Because any other time she can't be arse uploading eat with Eden's she just tells people to watch old videos.

Last edited:
Finally showed her face, with the kids again big surprise , I don’t think she’s going to address anything or own up to anything she’s just going to pull on her 12 year old followers heart strings until it blows over, she’s so disappointing and shouldn’t be anyone’s role model and definitely not them kids we don’t need more Eden Harvz walking round acting the way she does.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry Yasmin but I can’t take advice from someone with lip liner and lipgloss like that 😂 next time you make a video, at least fake some tears because the whole pretending to cry whilst there’s no tears makes it hard to believe boo. You’re not that great of a actress as your sister x
She remind me of the ugly step sister in shrek. I mean how thick is that make up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s sat deleting comments again her video jumped from 58 comments to 45 suddenly

On her insta story-'I just randomly found thisanxious bracelet on my bed',I mean bleeping hell,what is she doing?Its bleeping embarrassing!!Wtf is going through her head.A child would say something like that,its weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the welcome guys. Honestly the whole thing is scary how absorbed young kids are to her yet she can’t control how she speaks to them. The whole way she has dealt with this weekend is testament to how fake her and the gruesome twosome are!

I thought Freya had to isolate for 10 days and Eden was 5? How are they eating lunch together at a restaurant 🤨

Reactions: 3
Do we think her hypo therapist was aware Eden was filming the session to put on tiktok?
Were gnna be getting a load of new content now about how shes doing in therapy,we dont wanna bleeping know eden.You just need to to stop craving fame and lying to get there.End of,therapy session over!!

Really, her come back videos is one of her (the teleprompter) blatantly showing off that she can rehearse and repeat any script she chooses… we’ve seen how she brags on her ‘acting’ vids. How people still think she’s showing true emotions is baffling. Also that day in the life is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.