Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tiktok
'and I know with pregnancy and motherhood'
But you don't know though do you?

Also not Eden giving away second hand perfume to her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
I can't believe she made an entire tiktok out of gifting someone secondhand perfume that she's sprayed in the video and telling everyone how much she's put on the Asda voucher for her
And after that one a video of her stuffing her cheap fast fashion tat into a Salvation Army donation bin

• Sick
Reactions: 3
And after that one a video of her stuffing her cheap fast fashion tat into a Salvation Army donation bin
It’s irritating that she didn’t put it in the correct containers. I sincerely hope she washed it too… it’s so weird to me that you’d record yourself doing that, along with the weird video of her dad talking about her! Plus, LLL pulling her dad’s tooth out, WTF was that? The duck off at the end, sounded like he’s been wanting to say that for a while…

Omg I didn't even see that one, that's even more dire 😂😂😭😭
---
Jesus she looks at least 50! When her dad said “you are the best of all of them” did he mean his kids? If so and she uploaded it 😳
I would genuinely love to know what his older two children think of the three sisters

Reactions: 2
Omg I didn't even see that one, that's even more dire 😂😂😭😭
---

I would genuinely love to know what his older two children think of the three sisters
I didn’t know he had other kids… did they go to her wedding? I’ve never heard her mention them!

Reactions: 1
He has a son and daughter!
Good question, I'm not entirely sure 🤔
You think they’d go to the infamous family parties, as surely they’d see their dad and half siblings. I wonder if they have children, so acer, Callie and wolf have cousins? Very mysterious

You think they’d go to the infamous family parties, as surely they’d see their dad and half siblings. I wonder if they have children, so acer, Callie and wolf have cousins? Very mysterious
I think the family parties are Carla’s family rather than Beethoven’s which I guess is why they don’t attend. But they really don’t seem to be close, her other sister wasn’t at her hen do or a bridesmaid. Side note it’s crazy to think out of the FIVE women who attended her hen do she now only speaks to three of them only a year later.

Pretty sure she has at least one other nephew, Beethoven made a really weird comment when she interviewed him on Fathers Day, something about remembering he doesn’t love a child less just because he has another one but he can’t remember their names. Know that’s his weird unfunny sense of humour but.

• Wow
Jesus she looks at least 50! When her dad said “you are the best of all of them” did he mean his kids? If so and she uploaded it 😳
ah, but as she was saying in her live yesterday…..people only think she’s older than 26 because she’s so wise. Defo not because she looks rough as assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t know he had other kids… did they go to her wedding? I’ve never heard her mention them!
I caught a bit of her live the other day and she seemed so uncomfortable when someone asked about other siblings! Pretty sure she pretended to get sidetracked then someone reminded her what the question was

Reactions: 1
Ahhh duck! I haven’t been on Edens threads for ages but she’s just come on my FYP with her dad rimming her hole telling her how amazing she is! I can’t stand the piss head! 🤬 …. Anyway as you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just coming to post this. Can never just take a compliment, has to keep asking for more.

These types of videos it’s easy to see why she is the way she is. Obviously you want parents that praise/compliment their child, but you just know both Don Carla and Beethoven have blown smoke up her padded arse since day one.

It’s why she’s not humble, can never take accountability and will never change. It’s everyone else’s fault so not seeing how incredible she is.

Served her well … look how far she’s got…
She’s actually such a bleeping goblin, any time anyone ever says anything remotely nice it’s always “why”? It’s not normal behaviour. She’s such a freak.

Reactions: 7
I just showed my mam this photo with no context, just asked "how old is she?" And she goes "in her 40s but she's probably older because she's had some work done", I'm absolutely crying hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it weird in the Father’s Day video he had to say “and you’re the only one that doesn’t drink” first of all a odd thing to say anyway, especially when from the outside none of the sisters seem to have an “issue” with drink, but also it was clear that Lloyd at least used to drink a lot, so is it something the family made him stop?

I was on her live the other day and people were asking if any TikTok influencers came to her b&m garden party and she said she invited some but no one could make it. Get the hint Eden 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on her live the other day and people were asking if any TikTok influencers came to her b&m garden party and she said she invited some but no one could make it. Get the hint Eden 😂😂
What? 😂 on the live I saw she said she didn’t invite any because tiktokers don’t hang out with each other.

And she said it in a really bitchy bad attitude way like the person was crazy for even thinking she would invite tiktokers.

I’ll never forget on her WEDDING DAY ringing Poppy straight after the ceremony to say she could come now. Should she not have beeb too occupied to realised Poppy and Jay weren’t there?

• Haha
What? 😂 on the live I saw she said she didn’t invite any because tiktokers don’t hang out with each other.

And she said it in a really bitchy bad attitude way like the person was crazy for even thinking she would invite tiktokers.

I’ll never forget on her WEDDING DAY ringing Poppy straight after the ceremony to say she could come now. Should she not have beeb too occupied to realised Poppy and Jay weren’t there?
Hahhaha no way. She just makes it up as she goes along. Whatever suits her narrative at the time I guess

Reactions: 4