Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is we’ve had talks of the ecoli break out all over the news for weeks and how it was pre packaged meal deals and lettuce/salads etc, she’s been eating all of that with no problems and hasn’t mentioned it once on her platform, surely someone with such bad emetophobia would be selective with what they eat during the outbreak? Or even just mention it?
I don’t have emet and wouldn’t buy a prepackaged sandwich or salad atm lol

Reactions: 4
for someone who loves david attenborough and goes on about loving nature, she sure does buy a lot of tatt from shein and temu. companies that even if you ignore the horrrific working conditions, are absolutely terrible for the environment that she supposedly cares about

Reactions: 9
This just popped up on my fyp.

Shes honestly the most salty and bitter person I know.
😆 At the start she says
"Hi boo, you ok? how you doing"
That's EXACTLY her false voice & facial features when she films herself meeting people off camera shop staff random people
She's so blind to her own personality

Reactions: 8
God she's a twit, buying a really expensive perfume without testing it and then hating the smell after already doing that the first time!
Apparently she’s broke though 😂 all she’s been doing since her b&m party is ordering clothes and shite and expensive perfumes

Reactions: 1
She’d also eat off a restaurants toilet floor?!
Yet begged for a free honeymoon in a 5* hotel, and when she actually had to pay herself, only went for 72 hours. If that was far from who she really was, she’d have picked a cheaper holiday and spent 2 weeks alone with the love of her life. But oh well.

Reactions: 6
😆 At the start she says
"Hi boo, you ok? how you doing"
That's EXACTLY her false voice & facial features when she films herself meeting people off camera shop staff random people
She's so blind to her own personality
It’s hilarious as she’s clearly playing herself as the voice off screen because she says “I got engaged in Tenerife” and acting like she’s a saint.

Firstly she’s makes it a big deal about it being a charity event and the influencer is awful for leaving early. When was Eden last at a charity event?? All I’ve seen her do is go to movie screenings and ALWAYS leave early.

And making fun of Bondi Sands PR trips. She wishes she could work with a brand like that. She always makes being at home the best thing in the world and going out and travelling is horrible. When it’s only because they can’t afford holidays, have the dogs, she has no friends and no brand would ever take her on a trip.

She was that influencer is 2020/2021 and would still be if she hadn’t fallen so massively.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up on her content and wtf. What are the perfume videos?! What is she supposed to actually be doing? Even the caption makes
A big deal about a perfume taylor swift wears and then she doesn’t actually tell us what it’s like…
Also when she does the tom ford and just goes “I LAV IT” and that’s it.
Are they supposed to be satirical?!

Reactions: 3
God she's a twit, buying a really expensive perfume without testing it and then hating the smell after already doing that the first time!
It wasn’t even the perfume that bothered me. It was the way she kept repeating “Freya” in the most muthafuckin annoying voice!!! 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just gonna leave this cake face here 😊
I had to check to see if that was Yasmin or Eden then..the more haggard she gets the more she looks like yaz
---
She’s literally on live rn saying she’s got some skin mark and now she will never use a sun bed again..she has been promoting them for years!

And talking about how she deleted her klarna app so they couldn’t contact her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to check to see if that was Yasmin or Eden then..the more haggard she gets the more she looks like yaz
---
She’s literally on live rn saying she’s got some skin mark and now she will never use a sun bed again..she has been promoting them for years!

And talking about how she deleted her klarna app so they couldn’t contact her
Surely Klarna doesn’t work like that? They’ll just sell the debt on. Would love it if “Can’t Pay” filmed themselves turning up at the shed, Lloyd acting all tough when his height is level with the bailiffs knee.

Shes done a TikTok about having guests over for the football. If it’s not Freya and the captive Ricky, Don Carla or Beteehoven or Dog Seller Lady and boyfriend then I’ll be VERY surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely Klarna doesn’t work like that? They’ll just sell the debt on. Would love it if “Can’t Pay” filmed themselves turning up at the shed, Lloyd acting all tough when his height is level with the bailiffs knee.

Shes done a TikTok about having guests over for the football. If it’s not Freya and the captive Ricky, Don Carla or Beteehoven or Dog Seller Lady and boyfriend then I’ll be VERY surprised.
She went on to say she got letters in the post and that it made them look obsessed 🙄

All the while saying tik tok shop takes klarna

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The way he’s made a dip clearly for their guests and he’s literally eating off the spoon he’s stirring it with 🤢🤢🤢 revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She went on to say she got letters in the post and that it made them look obsessed 🙄

All the while saying tik tok shop takes klarna
Idiot. Most of her young fans won’t give a tit about bad credit - until it’s too late.

Sorry but we could all lay around at home every day, throw B&M garden parties, buy mountains of fast fashion, order fast food, lease a new car - if we lived off Klarna and credit cards.

I can see her claiming bankruptcy soon.

Reactions: 2