Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again blowing smoke up her arse. Telling her “amazing” because she got the song right. Not exactly hard when it’s your favourite artist.

It’s just cringe every time they do this, Eden getting an easy answer right and smiling smugly whilst Lloyd claps like a seal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell she’s literally had lip filler recently lmaooo. Look how him out and lumpy it is. She had a mark on her lips a few days ago and said it was from biting her skin and “always does it”. Sure hun.
what a strange camera angle!!! no one wants to see her nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her face is puffy, the bulky lashes she insists on wearing only accentuate her lazy eye, her red hair just looks bleeping atrocious, she wears orange foundation when she’s pink toned. Any semblance of attractiveness she may have once had is long gone. She looks a bleeping state.

Reactions: 9
My vagina turns inside out from the pure cringe that is her new 'perfume series' tiktoks
---
Also this just came up on my fyp 🤭
Harry king or king harry idk the name, all I know he's a makeup influencer, and he wast telling a story about and influencer who will show up to an event get their goodies, photo taken and then they'd go home. A lot of people were guessing Eden in the comments 👀

Reactions: 8
Harry king or king harry idk the name, all I know he's a makeup influencer, and he wast telling a story about and influencer who will show up to an event get their goodies, photo taken and then they'd go home. A lot of people were guessing Eden in the comments 👀
Little feet waiting outside with the engine still running. Wait no as he can’t drive no more 😂

• Haha
This just popped up on my fyp.

Shes honestly the most salty and bitter person I know.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This just popped up on my fyp.

Shes honestly the most salty and bitter person I know.
That has literally never happened to her. She just wanted make a hateful and bitter video about successful influencers and then add some random “problematic” tit to make it seem that she isn’t actually bitter and hateful, but calling them out. Didn’t she get her dogs from a backyard breeder? Then preaching about animal safety?

Not to mention, she quite literally never stays at an event. Every single time, she leaves early with some pathetic excuse.

Reactions: 13
She snapped at people on a live the other day to stop talking about fertility. In a way that would make you think she’s struggling.

Now in today’s tiktok she’s holding up baby clothes. Why even keep that in?? I don’t think they are trying for a baby at all.

Attachments

What makes me laugh is we’ve had talks of the ecoli break out all over the news for weeks and how it was pre packaged meal deals and lettuce/salads etc, she’s been eating all of that with no problems and hasn’t mentioned it once on her platform, surely someone with such bad emetophobia would be selective with what they eat during the outbreak? Or even just mention it?

Reactions: 9
Does a Q&A on insta..answers like one question the rest is people basically licking her hole and her loving it 🥴

God she's a twit, buying a really expensive perfume without testing it and then hating the smell after already doing that the first time!