Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped up on my fyp … and the maths ain’t mathing for her. She thinks 10 litres will last her a month, maybe 2.

Literally says 66 washes on each bottle. Which for 2 months would be the equivalent of them doing two loads of laundry every day (or 4 a day for month 😂). Which for these pigs who have freely admitted to getting too overwhelmed with laundry definitely isn’t happening.

But maybe she meant years and not months because there would definitely still be some left in the bottle after 2 years in that shed.
Jesus that would last 6 months to a year in my house!

Well well well ☕ The company Eden registered to Companies House back in 2022. It has recently been struck off the register and the company has now been dissolved 😳 That's what happens when you don't want to publish your abysmal accounts

Unem-Loyed is much the same. One of his companies is about to be stuck off as he hasn't even sent a confirmation notice. But he's created another two this year. One for internet /mail order internet sales 😂 and the other as an advertising agency. Advertising what? How to spunk your career down the drain and live in a rented shed 🤢
no accounts filed mean she didn’t pay any tax on all those earnings and the company no longer exists. Loyed is creating phoenix companies. Start companies and let the them get struck off or dissolved so he’s not paying tax either.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
no accounts filed mean she didn’t pay any tax on all those earnings and the company no longer exists. Loyed is creating phoenix companies. Start companies and let the them get struck off or dissolved so he’s not paying tax either.
Hahahahahahahah. They are going to get themselves blacklisted from companies house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. Director misconduct
Examples of the types of behaviour that can lead to a director’s disqualification include:

• fraudulent behaviour
  • not submitting tax returns or paying tax and any other money due to the Crown
  • continuing to trade to the disadvantage of creditors at a time when the company was insolvent
  • conduct that deliberately removes assets that should have been available to pay creditors
  • letting somebody else run the company for the director
  • not making sure the company is run properly
  • not keeping or producing appropriate accounting records
  • not preparing or filing accounts at Companies House
  • not filing annual returns at Companies House
  • not complying with other regulations
  • not co-operating with any official receiver or insolvency practitioner appointed to the company

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she getting Leprechaun Lloyd to film her in a shopping centre like she’s doing a segment for morning tv?
Because she wants people to see her and think she’s famous. Then she’ll film people speaking to her as if she’s an Alister, when the likelihood is, there’s asking her to move out of their way, as she’s blocking the aisle.
When people do make up review, they r usually bought/beeb gifted it, not trawling around a shopping centre talking about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because she wants people to see her and think she’s famous. Then she’ll film people speaking to her as if she’s an Alister, when the likelihood is, there’s asking her to move out of their way, as she’s blocking the aisle.
When people do make up review, they r usually bought/beeb gifted it, not trawling around a shopping centre talking about them!
Next she will be slinking into Currys to surreptitiously review the electronics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute gall on her in that wing video " I bought what the people on TikTok told me to try, do you think they're getting paid to say it"

That's LITERALLY her "job 🥴🤢" to plug shite she never uses, for money.

Reactions: 2
Saying she wishes she for her wedding

- She’d lost weight
- Worn a black dress
- Had different glam (she wanted a wing)
- Had a different hair style

She’s not fat, it was just the jumpsuit that was so unflattering and she ordered it on next day delivery. Like who in the world risks their wedding outfit like that?

And I thought she loved the dog tit smeared on her cheeks look? That’s what she kept repeatedly saying. Clearly didn’t bother with a makeup or hair trial.

Reactions: 16
I don’t engage with her content really, she’s just a boring chav to me but I scrolled past a live where she said she hopes her dog bites someone when they get in their face, she ‘literally doesn’t give a tit about the person’, assuming she has some little yappy thing but why on earth would you WANT your dog to bite someone???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t engage with her content really, she’s just a boring chav to me but I scrolled past a live where she said she hopes her dog bites someone when they get in their face, she ‘literally doesn’t give a tit about the person’, assuming she has some little yappy thing but why on earth would you WANT your dog to bite someone???
She’s a tit dog owner - that’s why

Reactions: 7
Her latest video where Lloyd comes home from the shop at her mums and says he had to walk up a fat hill and it almost killed him off, why not just drive lloyd? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs Edens latest video. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS ASK WHY
Just coming to post this. Can never just take a compliment, has to keep asking for more.

These types of videos it’s easy to see why she is the way she is. Obviously you want parents that praise/compliment their child, but you just know both Don Carla and Beethoven have blown smoke up her padded arse since day one.

It’s why she’s not humble, can never take accountability and will never change. It’s everyone else’s fault so not seeing how incredible she is.

Served her well … look how far she’s got…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just coming to post this. Can never just take a compliment, has to keep asking for more.

These types of videos it’s easy to see why she is the way she is. Obviously you want parents that praise/compliment their child, but you just know both Don Carla and Beethoven have blown smoke up her padded arse since day one.

It’s why she’s not humble, can never take accountability and will never change. It’s everyone else’s fault so not seeing how incredible she is.

Served her well … look how far she’s got…
She’ll be demanding full essays with the whole point, evidence explanation, link structure off people whenever they say anything remotely nice about her, beggy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dad’s always given me weird noncey vibes! Since day one his a very odd man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest tiktok
'and I know with pregnancy and motherhood'
But you don't know though do you?

Also not Eden giving away second hand perfume to her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
I can't believe she made an entire tiktok out of gifting someone secondhand perfume that she's sprayed in the video and telling everyone how much she's put on the Asda voucher for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6