Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came running here after seeing the father's day tiktok with her Dad. Going to America with their RV... Didn't she used to say how they had no money growing up?! 😂😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Little man syndrome
I know, and that’s embarrassing enough on its own, but Eden thinking it’s some sort of flex is doubly embarrassing. Imagine everyone knowing your husband as someone who ‘kicks off’ all the time. I’d want a man not a boy thanks. Melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lloyd talking about using Klarna for his outfit for doing a dj set in a forest to no one and that he “Klarna’ed it up”

That’s how they get by, they just shove everything on Klarna and credit cards

They’ve already fallen off the app massively (including Yaz), that their lifestyle is genuinely not sustainable enough to last them beyond 2/3 more years.

Reactions: 14
Lloyd talking about using Klarna for his outfit for doing a dj set in a forest to no one and that he “Klarna’ed it up”

That’s how they get by, they just shove everything on Klarna and credit cards

They’ve already fallen off the app massively (including Yaz), that their lifestyle is genuinely not sustainable enough to last them beyond 2/3 more years.
Realistically would they be able to get "normal" jobs when their digital footprint is as bad as it is?

Reactions: 3
On Yaz live yesterday someone asked if she was Italian and she said she was half Hungarian (I think) has anyone else heard this? Surprised Eden isn’t using it as flex if it was true.

• Haha
On Yaz live yesterday someone asked if she was Italian and she said she was half Hungarian (I think) has anyone else heard this? Surprised Eden isn’t using it as flex if it was true.
Thought they were suppose to be Austrian?
---
Realistically would they be able to get "normal" jobs when their digital footprint is as bad as it is?
Probably not. They really have not planned for the future at all, bought a place outright, had savings, invested, transferred skills into another careers. Like for example if she’d worked on her podcast and it’s been successful she could have gone into editing etc

Wonder how long Lloyd will hang around when they are so broke they move back to the mucky mansion. At least if they’d bought a shed rather than rent (which they easily could have previously) they’d make some return when they went on to sell it.

Reactions: 5
Seems to be the way most influencers go, they spend most of their money on looking like they have more money than they actually do and waste it

They can’t anyway, remember how they always slagged 9-5 workers off, we’re slaves to the system apparently. But I’ll enjoy my 3 holidays a year whilst they buy their outfits on Klarna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love them to actually do a live ancestry test on tiktok.. so we can see that they aren’t Hungarian Austrian and any other nationality they decide that week and in-fact they are pure bread tonbridge well whores.

Reactions: 12
They don’t consult with each other on their lies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eden saying the stop/start feature on the car means it takes her 2 minutes to turn right if a car lets her in. Strange how my car has the same feature and it has zero impact on my ability to turn right in a second if my car has stopped. Acts like she’s Jeremy Clarkson when she’s not even driven for a year yet.

And why does Lloyd have to be such an aggressive little rat. Made her stop the car to take a photo of something, she clearly panicked about another car coming and he gobs off “they can bleeping wait”. I never feel sorry for Eden but her face after he said that and she had to wait for wee man to get his photo … I don’t know … just gave me the impression sometimes she stays quiet and uncomfortable just to keep the peace as he’s so aggressive.

Its not a northern thing at all, it’s like he’s constantly looking to assert some male aggression. But likely if he were confronted he’d get knocked out with a single punch.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well well well ☕ The company Eden registered to Companies House back in 2022. It has recently been struck off the register and the company has now been dissolved 😳 That's what happens when you don't want to publish your abysmal accounts

Unem-Loyed is much the same. One of his companies is about to be stuck off as he hasn't even sent a confirmation notice. But he's created another two this year. One for internet /mail order internet sales 😂 and the other as an advertising agency. Advertising what? How to spunk your career down the drain and live in a rented shed 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s back adding shite to ‘her basket’ whilst doing her tit make up.
Trying to claw back some pennies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s suddenly popping up again on my page after not seeing her videos for a bit. Why is she recording herself driving? This must be illegal.

Reactions: 4
I bet she wishes she had invested in her future and maybe bought a property when times were good rather than spunking it up the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s suddenly popping up again on my page after not seeing her videos for a bit. Why is she recording herself driving? This must be illegal.
Just popped up on my fyp … and the maths ain’t mathing for her. She thinks 10 litres will last her a month, maybe 2.

Literally says 66 washes on each bottle. Which for 2 months would be the equivalent of them doing two loads of laundry every day (or 4 a day for month 😂). Which for these pigs who have freely admitted to getting too overwhelmed with laundry definitely isn’t happening.

But maybe she meant years and not months because there would definitely still be some left in the bottle after 2 years in that shed.

Attachments

Reactions: 2