Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the football content when she said in her love the other day she didn’t want to watch the football….

Reactions: 5
Here comes the football content when she said in her love the other day she didn’t want to watch the football….
What’s the betting she’s done this to stop Lloyd from wanting to go to a pub/a friends house to watch it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really annoys me how she has to talk in Lloyd’s videos. Every single one she gets involved in! Let him have something of his own

Reactions: 3
People in the comments telling her she can sing has me dying 😂😂 literally setting her up to be mocked 😂

• Haha
My toes were curling watching it this morning. She sounds the exact same on all 3, what is that voice she’s putting on?! Her real life voice is noooothing like that

• Haha
Why is her arse square?

Also anyone getting Brittney miller vibes? These new videos she’s doing in this style remind me of those ones where her boyfriend films her in public

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble

Reactions: 11
The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble
Times like these I feel like she makes up fake accounts just to comment that and then reply to it
---
Also Summer Fox (not a fan but even so) not even 700k followers on tiktok and doing videos with Simon Cowell. Eden? 3.1 million and filming herself buying tit in Boots whilst tagging them for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has emetaphobia, yet eats raw tuna when she’s out! Then proceeds to treat LLL like a baby, telling him how to eat the dish, and feeding him like he’s a toddler!

LLL thinks he’s a great chef, put him in that kitchen, he wouldn’t last 5 minutes!!