Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble
At least she’s been honest about spunking her money up the wall, not being able to afford a holiday and not having any “special” content coming up - I am not sympathising with her at all as she’s vile

Reactions: 1
The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble
I wonder how Lloyd feels about her sharing they can't afford a day trip to Calais. And I'm sure they wete both talking about their upcoming holiday to France on one of their date nights the other week...where they ordered 3 courses at The Ivy. Which is it Eden? Not a pot to piss in, or fat wallet?

Reactions: 5
Her new “content” is so cringe to watch. Little legs filming her whilst she acts like a cbeebies presenter.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It won’t let me upload the other photo but she reminds me of that living statue from hot fuzz, there you go Eden, with your yellow foundation all you need is a pot for people to Chuck their change in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I wonder how Lloyd feels about her sharing they can't afford a day trip to Calais. And I'm sure they wete both talking about their upcoming holiday to France on one of their date nights the other week...where they ordered 3 courses at The Ivy. Which is it Eden? Not a pot to piss in, or fat wallet?
Don Carla and Beethoven are more than likely paying for their holiday to France.

Also, I’m being serious but I wouldn’t be surprised if mummy Caroline gives Lloyd a monthly allowance. And that’s how they pay for things like The Ivy.

I remember she made a comment about she couldn’t afford spaghetti bolognaise but luckily Lloyd had money. I’ve not seen him do ad work in a long time and he uses Klarna, so where is his money from after paying for general outgoings of running a shed. Although I have my suspicions that Eden pays 100% of the rent.

Reactions: 4
Christ she’s talking about her ocd again, how her feet can’t touch certain points and she has to do it again and again. When you see her out in shops on video walking uneven or whatever, why doesn’t it apply then?😂

Reactions: 6
I’m baffled as to how she agreed to go on a date with him. She could have eaten him for breakfast in the first clip.

I’m sorry but the fact that Lloyd was saying I love you before their first date, moved in on the second date, quit his job after 2 weeks and proposed after four months. is such an ick.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m baffled as to how she agreed to go on a date with him. She could have eaten him for breakfast in the first clip.

I’m sorry but the fact that Lloyd was saying I love you before their first date, moved in on the second date, quit his job after 2 weeks and proposed after four months. is such an ick.
No one love bombs harder than a guy with nowhere to live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She really is a man in disguse

Reactions: 2

There was an interview of him flirting with another influencer around the same time ish, I honestly think he just kept trying till found one that would stick and ended up with her. Thinking he’d get to live this lavish life style and travel everywhere, like he wanted. Instead, he’s stuck in a tit that stinks of dog tit and piss, neither of them have jobs or sponsors and he now spends his days following Eden about for this current phase she’s in which seems to be her pretending she’s a CBeebies presenter.

Reactions: 10
There was an interview of him flirting with another influencer around the same time ish, I honestly think he just kept trying till found one that would stick and ended up with her. Thinking he’d get to live this lavish life style and travel everywhere, like he wanted. Instead, he’s stuck in a tit that stinks of dog tit and piss, neither of them have jobs or sponsors and he now spends his days following Eden about for this current phase she’s in which seems to be her pretending she’s a CBeebies presenter.
Definitely. This video is kind of horrifying, he sounds like a psychopath. Viciously staring at her. Following her to the bathroom and pretending he didn’t know her name. Sending her multiple talking videos. She sounds like prey if anything.

Bit weird to put “grating” on a photo of the two of them and presumably tag her in it,

Also LOL at their selfie, looks like she’s just eaten chocolate cake.

Attachments

• 48.3 KB
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Definitely. This video is kind of horrifying, he sounds like a psychopath. Viciously staring at her. Following her to the bathroom and pretending he didn’t know her name. Sending her multiple talking videos. She sounds like prey if anything.

Bit weird to put “grating” on a photo of the two of them and presumably tag her in it,

Really fit tanned light light blue eyes...
    Who the duck is she talking about? 🤣 Because that isn't Lloyd she's describing 🤣
    Plus that bucket hat! She fancied him in that God damn bucket hat!

• Haha
    Reactions: 3

Why does she mention girls with boob jobs AGAIN in this video? She’s so bleeping bitter and obsessed, it’s embarrassing at this point.

"He was staring at me like he hated me, because of my past I love that" now correct me if I'm wrong but I always remember her saying how Marvin was besotted with her and that Dan was the loveliest guy ever, so what on earth is she on about because I only ever remember her mentioning those 2

Reactions: 5
    His comment about his ‘fat wallet’ is even more cringier now that Eden has said they have been skint for a long time.

Reactions: 12
    This just popped up on my fyp.

Shes honestly the most salty and bitter person I know.
    This video is actually unhinged, all it screams is jealousy 🤣

She would defo be like that if she was actually successful.

Lloyd has just come up on my FYP and his vid mentions their 10 year age gap, there’s loads of comments asking who’s older 💀

• Haha
    Reactions: 6