Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on live earlier that she’s been going through something these past few months that we don’t know anything about and if it wasn’t for Lloyd she wouldn’t be alive anymore
Maybe when she was saying this she was on about the fact that she, Eden Harvey-Hulme of Tik Tok had to go and get a job 🙀

Reactions: 4
She said on live earlier that she’s been going through something these past few months that we don’t know anything about and if it wasn’t for Lloyd she wouldn’t be alive anymore
She quite literally says this every other month. If she’s feeling like that so often, she needs intense therapy not relying on her husband to keep her alive.

Reactions: 10
It thought mummy managed her finances? I’m guessing once they got married big wallet Loyed decided he could handle it from here, they’ve been on constant splurges and are now fucked 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes you think he’s been the big man making a video to call out the person who told him to get a job, as if that’s the last thing in the world he needs..and then you’ve got Eden admitting she has one?

It makes you think he’s been the big man making a video to call out the person who told him to get a job, as if that’s the last thing in the world he needs..and then you’ve got Eden admitting she has one?
Lloyd is disgusting. From what I can see it’s Eden that has to support them both. Because what does he actually do? He’s literally the passenger princess now and makes crappy planters that one gust of wind will collapse it:

Reactions: 9
Lloyd is disgusting. From what I can see it’s Eden that has to support them both. Because what does he actually do? He’s literally the passenger princess now and makes crappy planters that one gust of wind will collapse it:
And surely he’d never be able to get a 9-5 now after saying all the tit about being a slave to a boss and having a fat wallet

Reactions: 5
I think this is her putting this out there so that when they move back into the parents, it doesn’t seem random. As we’ve all said all along she’s totally rushed into everything marriage/renting a place / dogs etc, they’ve not actually financially prepared for any of it. So their inconsistent salary from social media isn’t keeping them afloat

Reactions: 11
If he was as successful as he says he was as a recruiter it wouldn’t be hard for him to pick that back up. I wonder why she’s had to find a job and he’s looking for handyman work?
Or surely he could just do more djing no as he’s got friends in such high places 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think this is her putting this out there so that when they move back into the parents, it doesn’t seem random. As we’ve all said all along she’s totally rushed into everything marriage/renting a place / dogs etc, they’ve not actually financially prepared for any of it. So their inconsistent salary from social media isn’t keeping them afloat
I think you might be right, also giving the indirect begging a go first to see if it’ll save them moving back.

Reactions: 2
Yess this, and she’ll frame it as “we made a grown up financial decision to move back in with my parents so many people do it in their 20s blah blah blah” she’s fucked now if she wants to ever buy a house, pretty sure they look into transactions as well and all those lottery ones will show her as an unreliable person to lend to- I wonder if the car is actually in her name for the finance or Lloyds

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell .. it gets even worse. A cat she doesn’t own and can’t afford and begging for free holidays.
Oh bore off Eden. If us mediocre working folk can afford holidays whilst she’s blowing money on numerous dogs and meals out, so can she. More like she can’t stand the thought of doing something Lloyd wants to do and being the presence of other women in bikinis

Reactions: 7
Of course Eden wanted acne. She is one of those people who just wants to be ill or at the doctors with problems.

Also no hate to anyone with a gambling addiction but to be so brazen posting about it is embarrassing. How are you going to claim you don’t know how you got your car on finance because your credit score is tit and you struggle to pay for anything, but you’ll spend your last fiver thinking you’ll win the lottery?

Did Don Carla drop her on her head as a child? She’s not the full ticket

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not often I defend Lloyd but tbh the companies he’s collaborated with on his own tiktok are way more respectable than Edens (minus the air up bottle), and I suspect Lloyd gets financial support off his mum.

It’s her that wanted to eat out everyday, buy four dogs she couldn’t afford to even insure, to rush the wedding, to blow hundreds of pounds a week on hauls just to wear stuff once and cover it in foundation, to buy a brand new fancy car instead of something second hand in her price
range. Lloyds a prick but judging off videos he’s probably sick of Edens spending

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course Eden wanted acne. She is one of those people who just wants to be ill or at the doctors with problems.

Also no hate to anyone with a gambling addiction but to be so brazen posting about it is embarrassing. How are you going to claim you don’t know how you got your car on finance because your credit score is tit and you struggle to pay for anything, but you’ll spend your last fiver thinking you’ll win the lottery?

Did Don Carla drop her on her head as a child? She’s not the full ticket
We know she would have screenshot the worst day on the lottery app for maximum sympathy and I’m sorry but £20 in a day isn’t what’s making her skint

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.