Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never obviously usually shame anyone struggling financially . However midget gem liked to try and shame us that are a 'slave to the system' so the tables have turned little legs!

She couldn't afford to buy a vape? It's like we've gone back a few years to when she first started out 🤡

Also 4 people on her live on pateron or whatever its called. Get that £18 in the fat wallet baby!
Ha I forgot about that, judging us all working 9-5s. How the turn tables. Most successful person on tiktok according to Slagmin

Reactions: 6
In her latest video is she driving while recording? That's not legal if so...

Reactions: 2
In her latest video is she driving while recording? That's not legal if so...
Ever since she passed her test she has SO many videos of her driving, she said she only recorded the first time for "nostalgia" reasons but clearly that was bullshit as every other video is of her driving. Just a shame no one can find her reg and report her

Reactions: 5
Ever since she passed her test she has SO many videos of her driving, she said she only recorded the first time for "nostalgia" reasons but clearly that was bullshit as every other video is of her driving. Just a shame no one can find her reg and report her
I’m sure I saw a comment saying someone had it and w reported multiple posts to the cop shop,

Reactions: 3
They are so desperate for money … Vinted, Patreon, DIY. She is an absolute idiot though thinking her income would just keep flowing.

She would have made ££££ and now she can’t even afford dog food. I’d be hating myself if I frittered all that money away because what’s she got to show for it … a shed and car that she doesn’t own.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are so desperate for money … Vinted, Patreon, DIY. She is an absolute idiot though thinking her income would just keep flowing.

She would have made ££££ and now she can’t even afford dog food. I’d be hating myself if I frittered all that money away because what’s she got to show for it … a shed and car that she doesn’t own.
I don’t get why influencers start a project then abandon it without so much as mentioning it lol. Like just put out a brief statement

Reactions: 9
When will they call it a day, you can’t make money for nothing, expect people to support you financially because you did something popular a few years ago, desperately trying to get it back would drive me crazy, let alone all the wasted opportunities, salvage whatever you got left and move on surely?

Reactions: 6

Surely it’s normal for a podcast to cost more than it makes in the beginning? She wants things handed to her on a plate rather than sticking at them and earning them, podcasts that make £££ didn’t start that way, they work at them and improve them and then sponsors etc come in

Reactions: 7

It's absolutely mental how much her life has changed within such little time, when they first got together they'd be going on extravagant dates, restaurants every night and now they have to result to vinted, DIY jobs etc for a bit of spare cash. I remember she used to go on and on about how much she'd make, "90k" at one point? Like that is life changing money, how on earth could you blow your money that much

Reactions: 5
It's absolutely mental how much her life has changed within such little time, when they first got together they'd be going on extravagant dates, restaurants every night and now they have to result to vinted, DIY jobs etc for a bit of spare cash. I remember she used to go on and on about how much she'd make, "90k" at one point? Like that is life changing money, how on earth could you blow your money that much
I’m sure she wasn’t paying rent to Don Carla and Beethoven which is wild as she was earning so much and moved that gnome in after ONE date. She’s never had to do money management though, it was just spend, spend, spend with no worries of paying rent, car finance or dogs.

I don’t know one notable brand she’s worked with in ages even though she’s with an agency. Most of her stuff is commission paid which I think anyone can do?

Reactions: 8
Is it a coincidence that her down fall started when she got with lazy Lloyd 🤔
I think it’s a mix of things. She became complacent and didn’t attend any events, why would any brands use her when they can use someone who’s going to network and shout about their products. She said recently she was going to start attending again which is very convenient now the works dried up considering she spent all her time slagging off the girls that go to those sort of things.

Plus all her controversies have definitely contributed to her downfall. Her work dropped considerably after N Word gate

Reactions: 11
I think it’s funny that people with less followers than Eden have brought homes outright still working with big brands going on holidays etc yet little legs and Eden who bragged the most and acted all high and mighty are now in debt can’t afford what other people can and have been nicely humbled 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She makes £2.2k per month on just Patreon. How she’s pleading poverty I don’t know, that’s more than the average working person in the UK as NMW is £11.44 for 21+. If you work 37.5hrs a week, that’s £1.7k a month.

Reactions: 7
She makes £2.2k per month on just Patreon. How she’s pleading poverty I don’t know, that’s more than the average working person in the UK as NMW is £11.44 for 21+. If you work 37.5hrs a week, that’s £1.7k a month.
Is that with just how many subscribers she has? If so, patreon will take a cut, then she will have to pay tax and NI. As well as paying for a husband, dogs, car, rent on the shed must be nearly 2k alone now as rent has shot up in the two years since they moved in. Then petrol, food, household essentials.. if that is purely from subscribers then it will likely not even cover her rent. Then she has admitted she’s in debt..

As an estimate:

Rent - 2k
Council tax - 200
Gas/electric - 180
Water - 30
Phone bills - 180
Internet - 40
Car - for a lower spec Taigo brand new as she claims, between 380-400
Insurance - new driver, 150 maybe?
Tax - 20
Petrol - 100?
Dog insurance x2 - 60ish?

3360 just for basic bills before getting into everyday living. She would need to be earning about 5.5k pre deductions per month just to live and eat for her and Lloyd as a very rough figure. I don’t feel in any way sorry for her, but Lloyd clearly doesn’t bring anything to the table financially. He really is a leech and I wonder how much longer they will last now the money has dried up

Reactions: 12
I mean karmas a witch and she knows everyone’s address (so do us tattlers)

but the smugness not so long ago when she was constantly saying how lucky she is to be able to do really nice things for her family and none of them have to worry anymore about money (gloating the pair of them) to now telling everyone how skint she is. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing I’ve shat all that money down the drain! Paying for all her family, paying for her husband to be a dosser, about 50 different failed business ventures, eating out every single day, drugs/alcohol, designer gear. She is going to have to move out of the shed soon.

What a shambles!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.