Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad enough that she got them to console herself after her shite wedding, but not even having provisions to care for them, when she has no problem spending it on herself, get fucked honestly don’t deserve a pet.
Exactly this, she can spend £££ on new pajamas every week rather than washing her skids like a normal person (sorry actually normal people don’t get skids) but pet insurance- too much

Reactions: 8
Saying she hasn’t got insurance for 2 of the rats because it’s so expensive to pay monthly. Why doesn’t she just ask Loyed and his fat wallet to pay the yearly fee
I mean we pay £20-25 a month for our dog who isn’t much bigger than a chihuahua (similar breed) and that’s pretty much stayed the same since he was a pup. How irresponsible to have 4 dogs but refuse to pay for 2 when it comes to insurance if (god forbid) their health took a turn… why have dogs if you can’t cover the fundamental costs

Reactions: 2
All the candle hauls make me chuckle now she’s scraping change from the bottom of her bag. Karma works in wonderful ways.

Reactions: 6
No he didn’t use the pissy wood from the dog tit house for this persons planter 😭😭😭😭
I asked wasn’t this for the dogs and this was his reply. And then he deleted my comment. Probs embarrassed he’s made some poor girl in a wheelchair a planter covered in dog piss

And of course he had to use the comment of her being in a wheelchair and doing it for free, because let’s exploit the girl to look like a saint. Could have just made it and gifted it without it being documented.

Attachments

She said on live earlier that she’s been going through something these past few months that we don’t know anything about and if it wasn’t for Lloyd she wouldn’t be alive anymore

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I asked wasn’t this for the dogs and this was his reply. And then he deleted my comment. Probs embarrassed he’s made some poor girl in a wheelchair a planter covered in dog piss

And of course he had to use the comment of her being in a wheelchair and doing it for free, because let’s exploit the girl to look like a saint. Could have just made it and gifted it without it being documented.
I can still see yours and his comment tbf! Still bleeping hilarious he used crappy and pissy wood though

• Sick
She said on live earlier that she’s been going through something these past few months that we don’t know anything about and if it wasn’t for Lloyd she wouldn’t be alive anymore
ah she has no idea about real struggles, she probably just couldn't afford 3 candles that week and only had to get 2

Reactions: 7
She can use the 🤪 all she likes but we all know she is really on the beg, grow up Eden, get a job, sort yourself out properly without guilt tripping your naive followers and playing the victim, guaranteed she blames the “trolls” for her losing her money, no babe, you pissed it all up the wall on candles and pajamas and then outed yourself as being racist so brands stopped working with you

Reactions: 9
She really is pushing the “struggling with money” card atm… bet she starts going live more and angling for gifts

Reactions: 8
She is actually ridiculous, the last 35 minutes she’s been sat uploading photos of herself as an answer to one question, we’re up to something stupid like 15 photos and counting..
I wonder if baby Harvey-Hulme will be coming sooner than expected, nothing brings in money for “influencers” more than baby content and with the lack of respect she has for her sisters kids you just know every nappy change will be posted for views

Reactions: 5
The narc has really sat there now for almost an hour posting photos of herself 😂
IMG_0018.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.