Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Lloyd never puts his hand in his pocket for anything except his own individual purchases.

All the rats were likely paid for by Eden, the wedding, holidays, meals out etc.

There’s definitely financial abuse going on, but I’m unsure from which end. He could be using it as a way to blackmail her, she pays for everything or he leaves. Or she offered to pay for everything and encouraged his unemployment so he has no independent money and is left depending on her so he can’t leave.

Reactions: 18
She once again says 2023 was her worst year. Her marriage year.
Wasn't interested in planning the wedding. Afterwards immediately went into mourning & bought those dogs for a dopermine hit her now husband couldn't fill
A real kick in the balls to the already emasculated LL. Is it dawning on them that they have both backed a wrongun ☹

Reactions: 7
I mean karmas a witch and she knows everyone’s address (so do us tattlers)

but the smugness not so long ago when she was constantly saying how lucky she is to be able to do really nice things for her family and none of them have to worry anymore about money (gloating the pair of them) to now telling everyone how skint she is. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing I’ve shat all that money down the drain! Paying for all her family, paying for her husband to be a dosser, about 50 different failed business ventures, eating out every single day, drugs/alcohol, designer gear. She is going to have to move out of the shed soon.

What a shambles!
or just gear in general 👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry it’s so hilarious to me that she was so obsessed with wanting people to like her that she gave away her money to try and buy them. Now she can’t muster up £6 for a vape and is out buying a single box of dog food for four dogs to keep them going. Hahahaha how the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 14
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I can’t remember the price but that sushi that time. Getting a brand new car, and just the way they all speak like they are better than every one. And sorry but if you weren’t such a odd person that sexualises everything and tries to make dirty habits a personality trait maybe brand deals wouldn’t avoid you and you wouldn’t get cancelled from every single management you have been to. Yes I agree that small creators like her isn’t reliable income every day… but big creators have made a comfortable career even if it is only for a short time.

its been obvious for years they are skint thats why ll comment about his ‘fat wallet’ was so funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised she hasn't tried to go on the leaderboard yet. Just looking at how much the top 20 make on that per week I would of thought she would of given it ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I can’t remember the price but that sushi that time. Getting a brand new car, and just the way they all speak like they are better than every one. And sorry but if you weren’t such a odd person that sexualises everything and tries to make dirty habits a personality trait maybe brand deals wouldn’t avoid you and you wouldn’t get cancelled from every single management you have been to. Yes I agree that small creators like her isn’t reliable income every day… but big creators have made a comfortable career even if it is only for a short time.

its been obvious for years they are skint thats why ll comment about his ‘fat wallet’ was so funny.
I'm sure I remember that sushi being about £200 because I was thinking I'd never spend £2 on sushi let alone £200

Reactions: 6
You just know Lloyd never puts his hand in his pocket for anything except his own individual purchases.

All the rats were likely paid for by Eden, the wedding, holidays, meals out etc.

There’s definitely financial abuse going on, but I’m unsure from which end. He could be using it as a way to blackmail her, she pays for everything or he leaves. Or she offered to pay for everything and encouraged his unemployment so he has no independent money and is left depending on her so he can’t leave.
I think it’s a bit of both. Lloyd is a lazy scrounger and got with her thinking a) she was quite popular at the time and would continue growing, so she could pay for everything whilst he did his side tit b) she could pay for everything whilst he invested time into djing and cooking and expected himself be “making bank” as well. Neither happened. I think the pair of them are both lazy twats with zero work ethic so they both encourage each other to be as lazy as possible. Now they’re in a situation where she’s blown through all her money, Lloyd has nothing of his own and they both think they’re too good to get a “normal” job.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s a bit of both. Lloyd is a lazy scrounger and got with her thinking a) she was quite popular at the time and would continue growing, so she could pay for everything whilst he did his side tit b) she could pay for everything whilst he invested time into djing and cooking and expected himself be “making bank” as well. Neither happened. I think the pair of them are both lazy twats with zero work ethic so they both encourage each other to be as lazy as possible. Now they’re in a situation where she’s blown through all her money, Lloyd has nothing of his own and they both think they’re too good to get a “normal” job.
Ah at least they have their three day honeymoon to look back on 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She clearly has not put any of her money into savings while money was good as many other bigger creators have invested in their money and bought themselves a home and are still doing well for money afterwards. She will struggle to get a management now because she has done too many bad things they wont go near her. It sounds awful buy this needed to happen as she thought she was invincible and no bad could happen but now no management no deals no money. She can never keep to doing the same thing to keep a target audience either

Reactions: 11
She clearly has not put any of her money into savings while money was good as many other bigger creators have invested in their money and bought themselves a home and are still doing well for money afterwards. She will struggle to get a management now because she has done too many bad things they wont go near her. It sounds awful buy this needed to happen as she thought she was invincible and no bad could happen but now no management no deals no money. She can never keep to doing the same thing to keep a target audience either
She does have management, but clearly they aren’t one of the big players as she doesn’t seem to get any good brand work these days. If I were a brand (even aside from all the other tit she’s done) how she reacted to Nalas Baby dropping her would be all I’d need to see. She just does not have the capacity to be professional.

I remember ages ago she said TikTok wasn’t her main income. Clearly that was a load of tit and she’s pissed her money away with nothing tangible to show for it. I mean it’s not even like she blew it on incredible holidays … it went on rent, PLT and food.

She said in a recent Q&A that she thought she was like Beyoncé back in 2021 🙈.

Reactions: 8
She does have management, but clearly they aren’t one of the big players as she doesn’t seem to get any good brand work these days. If I were a brand (even aside from all the other tit she’s done) how she reacted to Nalas Baby dropping her would be all I’d need to see. She just does not have the capacity to be professional.
this is exactly how I see her too. Even when she’s fucked up in the past and made a statement saying ‘sorry’ and apologising, she’ll bring it up a few months later saying the people who got offended by what she said/did are just snowflakes etc. So just proving her apology wasn’t even genuine. She never has any genuine remorse for her actions or the things she does so it’s no wonder no brands or other creators want to be associated with her

Reactions: 8
Loyed is offering to do DIY for the local single moms if they pay him and he gets to film it for content. Eden says she has another job outside of TikTok doing… social media content? 🤣
I feel like her saying that was a sarcastic way of saying what she does is a job? Because otherwise she would be doing work for a brand doing their socials but what brand in their right mind would hire her to do that when she’s lazy and problematic?

surely if Lloyd was to do DIY for people he’d need some sort of insurance?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.