Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her most recent one where they’re in bed and Lloyd is “drunk” and Mount Eden asks him if there is anything he wants to say before going to sleep and he says that he wants more followers because “no one likes me and they troll me for my height” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Acting like a 13 yr old who’s just had their first WKD
---
Why does he say ‘facking’ really irritates me 😂
Yeah especially as Edens constantly trying to make out he’s Mr Northern 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry what are these😂 she’s edited her face anyway, but why does he pull faces like he’s such a hard nut when he’s a jobless 35 year old with a girl who admits to having crappy knickers. So cringe, I’d be embarrassed
Eden thinks she is gods gift with the faces, despite being a huge giant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry what are these😂 she’s edited her face anyway, but why does he pull faces like he’s such a hard nut when he’s a jobless 35 year old with a girl who admits to having crappy knickers. So cringe, I’d be embarrassed
duck me, she looks like ET amongst all the cuddly toys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do they not get the absolute piss ripped out on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice in the B&M video she asks the fan does she have "petraclomia"

Surely since Loyed apparently has this she'd know its called heterochromia 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those bleeping pictures, I can’t 😂😂😂

why are they trying to look like a mafia family with their four bleeping ankle biters hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those photos really aren’t giving what they wanted them to

also just seen her video with advice for people who have just passed their tests..why is having someone else fill your tank for you a tip? I passed and then didn’t get a car for a while and my bf helped me learn to fill mine and I’ve never had someone else do it for me, it’s an important skill for a driver? This it just her laziness and need to have someone do tit for her

Reactions: 6
It’s been since the suspected crash he’s gone downhill?
I can’t get over how he looks so dead, I don’t understand why she’s posting them when the bloke looks so bleeping ill, they aren’t nice. It’s quite horrific.

Reactions: 13
I don’t like LL at all but I now understand why he hates the photo shoots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.