Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing. Couldn’t even get 1K likes.

Even if they had the most perfect better than anyone elses relationship - do her followers not get bored shitless of her constant love montages.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she still hasn't done her accounts. She's got 2 months to do them or she will be struck off 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry what are these😂 she’s edited her face anyway, but why does he pull faces like he’s such a hard nut when he’s a jobless 35 year old with a girl who admits to having crappy knickers. So cringe, I’d be embarrassed
Eden thinks she is gods gift with the faces, despite being a huge giant
Looks like a rip off advert for footballers wives - the unemployed spin off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her face just makes me so irrationally irritated 😂 and this part of the video like witch you have young viewers and your sister is an “addict” what the duck have some decency (lol chance would be a fine thing)
And that phone call- saying she loves talking to people who get her- more like she loves talking to people who blow smoke up her ass

Attachments

• Sick
Brave of her to go to Asda and the drive through whilst loyed is home alone and Yaz is in town

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t they try to push that narrative ages ago? With his ptsd and rough upbringing 🤣

Reactions: 9
Even if he has had a rough childhood and got ptsd, why the duck would you post about it. That’s his personal life, he can choose whether or not to share it. Some bleeping wife 🤯

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2864928Is she trying to make out that Lloyd had an abusive childhood? 🤔
Why they push this narrative when she also claims his mum ‘loves her’ etc, so so odd. Not saying if your well off childhood is perfect but he went travelling, would tweet her saying he missed her and photos etc, doesn’t suggest such a horrible time. Probs upset cause they don’t get handouts and help from them so would rather slag them off.
Only she would post that, he doesn’t 🤷‍♀️

Using wolf to heal his inner child …nice 🥴 poor child already gets used as an emotional prop by his mum ! Thank god he’s got a decent father who actually spends time doing things wolf enjoys

Reactions: 13
You know those mundane kinds of people that say "I'm mad, me!" - Eden gives me those vibes. She thinks doing and saying outrageous stuff makes her funny and different. When I’m reality she’s dull, desperate and severely insecure.

Why did she need to tell the photography she had no underwear on and then shove her big ogre hands down her joggers.
That tattoo cracks me up every time I see it 🤣🤣🤣 she may hate Lee but she's got his work permanently placed on her forever 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Even if he has had a rough childhood and got ptsd, why the duck would you post about it. That’s his personal life, he can choose whether or not to share it. Some bleeping wife 🤯
My other half’s got some childhood trauma, I’ve known for four years now and I’ve not told a single soul. Not even my own family, because it’s not my trauma to share. It’s baffling to me how much of their life LL let’s her share, especially when it’s his life before her she’s sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.