Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll stay away from red bull and cigs when pregnant. In fact she’ll make it her whole personality and be giving expert advice on what is ok.
i don't think for one second she will stop smoking or drinking red bull, he will smoke dope still, she will say doc told her its ok 😂 she will be a pregnancy expert though

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll stay away from red bull and cigs when pregnant. In fact she’ll make it her whole personality and be giving expert advice on what is ok.
I think she'll be one of those chavy types who say "The midwife said its dangerous to just stop smoking so I'm going to just 'cut' down" naa duck right off! Cant stand people who say that. No midwife has ever said that! Some scrott who was happy to inhale it into their own babys lungs and didn't want to have unpleasant, NOT DANGEROUS, withdrawals just said it one day and all the people who can't even be arsed or mature enough to give there child the best quality of life before they even enter the world joined on the band wagon.

Reactions: 21
Cannot believe how much this woman eats! Out for lunch having a full dinner the munches chocolate bars on the way home.

Reactions: 3
I think she'll be one of those chavy types who say "The midwife said its dangerous to just stop smoking so I'm going to just 'cut' down" naa duck right off! Cant stand people who say that. No midwife has ever said that! Some scrott who was happy to inhale it into their own babys lungs and didn't want to have unpleasant, NOT DANGEROUS, withdrawals just said it one day and all the people who can't even be arsed or mature enough to give there child the best quality of life before they even enter the world joined on the band wagon.
My midwife did actually say this to me 🤣 she said the stress is worse for the baby. But I did cold turkey anyway. She also told me because I smoked tobacco not cigarettes “it wasn’t as bad”. lol there are midwives like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That poor little boy, I get taking a video or photos with your kids/neices/nephew but why post it for content? And I’m sorry Lloyd but you have outright said you want more engagement on your page and it’s a fact that content with kids in does better (🤢)

all these little child’s memories of playing with his aunt and uncle or even mother will be tainted by the realisation that it was filmed and used to make money

with everything going on with Wren Eleanor why are they not more mindful of this?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My midwife did actually say this to me 🤣 she said the stress is worse for the baby. But I did cold turkey anyway. She also told me because I smoked tobacco not cigarettes “it wasn’t as bad”. lol there are midwives like that.
They told me similar, but said it was okay to vape instead of smoking and gave me a leaflet about it too. I did wean myself off vapes too though, once I knew there was a baby it would have felt weird having anything like that

Reactions: 2
I saw a tiktok yesterday and it was someone having a red bull for the first time in ages because her midwife said one a day is fine and then people in the comments were saying how their midwife said it would be dangerous for them to stop. That’s definitely the angle Eden will take.
Personally, I don’t understand how anyone can see their baby in a scan and then put something in their bodies that has a stamp saying not to consume while pregnant but to each their own

Reactions: 15
How does her hair already look fried with split ends?

Also mentioning Lee again, showing Wolf the fish and saying your daddy’s fish are bigger. So odd and you know there’s some sinister motive for it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How does her hair already look fried with split ends?

Also mentioning Lee again, showing Wolf the fish and saying your daddy’s fish are bigger. So odd and you know there’s some sinister motive for it.
Did she look in the mirror before she left the house today 🤡

Reactions: 1
We’re back on the ‘paid me up to £700 for my phone’ already! Still no real post of what they ACTUALLY paid! All these people that have messaged her to say how useful it is… I call bull 💩!
I sent my phone to them and I got £15 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest TikTok, whispering so Yaz can’t hear I assume, that she adds chicken stock and salt…to wolfs noodles. Yeah brilliant, chicken stock is practically salt, and she literally puts so much salt in her food. Why would you do that to a child?

Eden says are you going to fit that all in your mouth!!! The amount a full adult would struggle to put it and chew it. I’m shocked and disgusted that boy swallowed and didn’t chew a single piece of it.
It didn’t sound like a question to wolf it was said like a challenge. She’s a dangerous woman.

Eden says are you going to fit that all in your mouth!!! The amount a full adult would struggle to put it and chew it. I’m shocked and disgusted that boy swallowed and didn’t chew a single piece of it.
It didn’t sound like a question to wolf it was said like a challenge. She’s a dangerous woman.
Because that’s not a choking hazard or anything Eden 😐. If she’s not using those kids for content, she’s sexualising them and now encouraging a 3 year old to shovel food in his mouth and praise it which will encourage him to keep doing it

I really hope that custody is split at least 50/50 and poor Wolf doesn’t have to grow up with The Addams Family.

Had to do a hard cringe at the attention seeking ASDA video, even Yaz seemed a bit like 🤔 why is she filming this.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.