Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Yaz on Edens video coming out with a skeleton just to clearly say something else about her weight loss. "That's how I look at the moment". Yay, comparing herself to a skeleton. Such a role model. 👏

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When has this witch ever had a long day? And is he wearing his boosters inside?

I must say it’s so cute how they somehow always capture these candid moments.
After a long day of being together it’s nice to be together again 😂😂

• Haha
Not Yaz on Edens video coming out with a skeleton just to clearly say something else about her weight loss. "That's how I look at the moment". Yay, comparing herself to a skeleton. Such a role model. 👏
Didn’t even realise she said that, the attention seeking skank. She knew Eden was filming and neither sister even reacted to her. Lol.

Go back to Wales dick gobbler, face the music.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just like when Eden went on that documentary saying she’d been going to bed STARVING yet had been out for dinner like 5 times that week 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly this driving era is maybe the most irritating one yet.

If she ever has a child that might top it. Because she’ll be the only woman to have experienced pregnancy, she’ll talk about how she manifested the perfect birth and give tips on how to get them to sleep through the night since they were a day old.

Honestly the bleeping playlist, matching songs to driving at night and when it’s raining etc. Get a grip you sad duck, most of us have better things to do. At most I’ll put on summer bangers when it’s hot.

Funny how she got a dream car and we’re get to see much of it.
Do we think if she does get knocked up she will stop the vaping and red bulls? I know some caffeine in pregnancy is okay but surely the amount of red bull she has wouldn’t be safe?

Reactions: 2
Do we think if she does get knocked up she will stop the vaping and red bulls? I know some caffeine in pregnancy is okay but surely the amount of red bull she has wouldn’t be safe?
Red bull says on it not to consume when pregnant. I think you could probably get away with a can a day in your intake but I personally haven’t touched it since I found out. If they have to warn you then it’s not worth the risk.

Reactions: 6
Red bull says on it not to consume when pregnant. I think you could probably get away with a can a day in your intake but I personally haven’t touched it since I found out. If they have to warn you then it’s not worth the risk.
What about frankfurter sausages?

Do you mean have I eaten them or are you allowed to? 🤣 I don’t understand the question.
People shouldn’t eat frankfurters even when they aren’t pregnant though lol
Sorry I ment in general Eden said in one her family feast video that she’s staying away from them for “now”. Didn’t know if this was a sly hint. 😬😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry I ment in general Eden said in one her family feast video that she’s staying away from them for “now”. Didn’t know if this was a sly hint. 😬😂
Hahaha my fault because I don’t watch her videos and just check what she’s up to here. If she actually had emet she would have never eaten them in the first place

Reactions: 6
Catching up and just read the Loyed childhood comments. Didn’t it come out that his Mum lied to him for years about who his Dad was and that’s why they’re not close? ☕

Reactions: 2
I think she is staying away from frankfurters in case loyed gets jealous as he only has a weiner 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’ll stay away from red bull and cigs when pregnant. In fact she’ll make it her whole personality and be giving expert advice on what is ok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.