Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a tik couple, I think they're called Sarah and Bobby? He's trying to be him with his 'northen blunt behaviour' but failing badly
I am really surprised they haven't started an Eden and Lloyd tiktok page like every other couple has

Reactions: 5
I've just watched her insta Q&A. The driving questions, she really thinks she's the stig now. Calm down Eden, you've only been driving a week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m from south but I moved up north for about a year before I came back down south and have seen myself that northerners are so much nicer and friendly than us down south.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not a northern thing, itā€™s a well known phenomenon called short man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's definitely not a northern thing to talk or behave like that, they're trying to turn Lloyd into a comical character for tiktok. Weird how he's suddenly started talking like this now, despite being on tiktok 2+ years now.

I donā€™t know why she's trying to make it a thing. Us northerners don't claim him and we'd probably punch a man who talks like that if we saw itšŸ˜‚ they're trying too hard to create new personas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but as nice as this sentiment is trying to be, no. If your ā€œADHDā€ reaches a point that one of your friends is coming round to clean your house and do your washing for you then you need to work on it. Thatā€™s not okay and that goes beyond an ADHD ā€œquirkā€

if you have a severe illness or injury or are disabled, maybe a new baby or ar going through a depression slump I can understand it but when you can get out of the house multiple times a week for shopping and food you can clean your own damn clothes

ADHD isnā€™t just a cute badge you get to display and use as a ā€œquirkā€ if it is negatively impacting yourself and those around you

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wasnā€™t Lloyd drying his clothes with a heated fan? Iā€™d not want to buy clothes on Depop that were dried that way. Bet they stink and donā€™t want people to know which is why she cleans in elsewhere

Reactions: 10
Her Q&A about how you should drop your friends for a new boyfriend. In any situation where my friend has a new partner Iā€™ve expected to see them less but if I got completely dropped Iā€™d move on.

- but according to Eden good friends wonā€™t mind being dropped and will wait until you want to see them again. And wow she sees Freya three times a week. Funny how she couldnā€™t name one other friend.

Her Q&A about how you should drop your friends for a new boyfriend. In any situation where my friend has a new partner Iā€™ve expected to see them less but if I got completely dropped Iā€™d move on.

- but according to Eden good friends wonā€™t mind being dropped and will wait until you want to see them again. And wow she sees Freya three times a week. Funny how she couldnā€™t name one other friend.
explains why she has absolutely zero friends then.

Reactions: 11
It's definitely not a northern thing to talk or behave like that, they're trying to turn Lloyd into a comical character for tiktok. Weird how he's suddenly started talking like this now, despite being on tiktok 2+ years now.

I donā€™t know why she's trying to make it a thing. Us northerners don't claim him and we'd probably punch a man who talks like that if we saw itšŸ˜‚ they're trying too hard to create new personas.
Especially when heā€™s uploaded videos of him calling her Kitty the absolute spoon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Sheā€™s the gift that keeps on giving isnā€™t she. Doesnā€™t surprise me that sheā€™d drop her mates soon as theyā€™re no use to her. Not like any of her mates she had before Loyed were genuine anyway

Reactions: 9
Her not cleaning is just pure laziness she donā€™t do anything she has more free time that most adults yet canā€™t throw a wash load on šŸ™„ sheā€™s a lazy woman and I bet any money there home stinks and is filthy

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s the gift that keeps on giving isnā€™t she. Doesnā€™t surprise me that sheā€™d drop her mates soon as theyā€™re no use to her. Not like any of her mates she had before Loyed were genuine anyway
Did she have mates before Lloyd ? I must have missed the Eden has friends era šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
How many eras have there been so far this year? Answers on a postcard please šŸ’©
Jan - ?
Feb - ?
Early Mar - tit skits pre driving test
Late Mar - Post driving test revealed as Top Gear professional The Stig
Apr - little angry man syndrome
- New job as director of chief driving examiners for the DVLA

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.