Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think her winding up loyed is a prelude to “he’s abusive”…I’m seeing a pattern here with the Harvey women.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has also done a clothing haul video and spoke about how another one of her slave friends is gonna do the Vinted and they’re organised etc, and understand how scatty she is? basically made digs at Soph . Thing is Eden, she’d still be doing it wouldn’t she if your sister hadn’t fucked her partner, forgot to add that in tho didn’t you.
And this person is driving to her shed to collect her washing and do it for her? And they’ve already alluded to there being piles and piles of it.

I will always help a friend out. But that’s not being a helpful friend, that’s being a full on skivvy. I think this is the same “friend” that cleaned the entire shed up and framed their wedding photos:

Question is - is Eden paying this person or just fully taking advantage of them?

Reactions: 6
I forgot to save the quote but Lloyd does look very masc lesbian doesn’t he!! I’ve always tried putting my finger on it but never quite landed the plane, it’s the gaunty face/grey hoodie/nose ring/quiff fade collection

Why is she upset about elderly people being in a hotel when they’re staying there? That’s no one’s fault.

Reactions: 12
I got to admit watching Freyas video it is a bit of a tit show. I would be pissed right off. Hotel moved 3 days before, pool not open, 30 mins drive away from nearest town and no other kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suprised eben would have been happy about other families there.
She’d have to be around MOTHERS?! Lots of MOTHERS??

Reactions: 8
The ‘Northern/aggressive’ videos are so triggering to me, as someone who has suffered 6+ years of DV in the past from an ex. The way he is speaking to her sets my hackles off.

It’s also a ridiculous concept. I live 45 mins from Manchester/Alderley Edge and people simply do not talk like that. If my partner spoke to me like that, he wouldn’t be my partner anymore. How disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The ‘Northern/aggressive’ videos are so triggering to me, as someone who has suffered 6+ years of DV in the past from an ex. The way he is speaking to her sets my hackles off.

It’s also a ridiculous concept. I live 45 mins from Manchester/Alderley Edge and people simply do not talk like that. If my partner spoke to me like that, he wouldn’t be my partner anymore. How disrespectful.
I live ten minutes away from Alderley/wilmslow 👋 and I have to agree!!

Reactions: 3

it’s just her way of trying to give him some personality. It’s not funny though. The way he behaves he 100% knows she’s filming him for a reaction. These two reek of desperation as well and BV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she's never got away from the fact she stinks of BV hahaha. The world changes but Eden smells the same

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So pretending the house is on fire to prank Eden! What a bleeping head! Imagine the terror of really being in a house fire and then you see pricks like this using that as content to make crappy videos!! Honestly Lloyd should be ashamed of himself!

Reactions: 17
Eden jumping straight on to defend Freya from the monster that is easy jet but no support for slagmin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole having your friend wash your clothes thing, I would get it if she was disabled, or had a baby and was exhausted, but what does this girl do all day other than film a few tik toks, eat food her husband (or a restaurant) cooks and go shopping?

I get that embarrassment is a choice but Eden babes now is the time to choose

I also struggle with washing, undiagnosed ADHD (sorry I don’t have a fat wallet or the time and energy to get a diagnosis) but I also live with other people who I respect enough to push through and get my tit done- she can push through what she claims to be bad emetophobia for him but can’t put a load of washing on?

what adult thinks it’s acceptable to go shopping for pajamas when they have as many at home as we know she has? But it’s okay because a friend is doing Vinted for her? So are we to assume her BV skiddy pajamas will be up on Vinted soon?

and this scruff wants to bring a child into the world? I don’t know about you Eden but I would assume there is a wholeee lot of laundry involved with having a child and you wont have as much time to just go out and buy more tit rather than wash what you have, and your dogs might not mind living amongst your skiddy knickers and piles of tit but a baby should never be in that environment

Does anyone else remember when she first moved in and kept showing her washing routine 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why the big hard northerner hasn’t called out Lee for putting Yaz on blast? Drop the 📍 Lee I beg you 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So pretending the house is on fire to prank Eden! What a bleeping head! Imagine the terror of really being in a house fire and then you see pricks like this using that as content to make crappy videos!! Honestly Lloyd should be ashamed of himself!
Disgusted but not surprised. Their whole brand is being pieces of tit, putting others in danger and thinking they're better than everyone else. Pair of massive pricks
---
The whole having your friend wash your clothes thing, I would get it if she was disabled, or had a baby and was exhausted, but what does this girl do all day other than film a few tik toks, eat food her husband (or a restaurant) cooks and go shopping?

I also struggle with washing, undiagnosed ADHD (sorry I don’t have a fat wallet or the time and energy to get a diagnosis) but I also live with other people who I respect enough to push through and get my tit done- she can push through what she claims to be bad emetophobia for him but can’t put a load of washing on?

what adult thinks it’s acceptable to go shopping for pajamas when they have as many at home as we know she has? But it’s okay because a friend is doing Vinted for her? So are we to assume her BV skiddy pajamas will be up on Vinted soon?

and this scruff wants to bring a child into the world? I don’t know about you Eden but I would assume there is a wholeee lot of laundry involved with having a child and you wont have as much time to just go out and buy more tit rather than wash what you have, and your dogs might not mind living amongst your skiddy knickers and piles of tit but a baby should never be in that environment

Does anyone else remember when she first moved in and kept showing her washing routine 💀
If (God forbid) she has a child, it would be in dirty poo wiped clothes all the time... just like Lloyd and Eden. The smell coming from them two is bad enough, add a dirty nappy in the mix and their neighbours will probably move. Making the 'countryside' smell bad

Reactions: 5

With them scent boosters 💀
Didn’t she pour her laundry detergent into the glass jars and tit as well? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My husbands from Manchester, we don't live there, but never in our 10+ years together has he ever shown any kind of aggression or behaviour like that towards me or anyone we know. Eden, the reason he's a dick isn't because he's northern, it's short man syndrome.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.