Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she can get special treatment because lord eden posts on tiktok. Grifting grifters
---
Is there not something in the law thag prevents people from recording while driving? It would be nice for her to lose her license before she’s had chance to drive past t’wells.. eh. Proofs right there.
Have to agree. I feel bad for the kids but the situation is baffling. Freya insisting she did research - but there’s no town and the beach is half an hour away… so what half arsed research did she do.

Why do the video? She clearly wanted the company put on blast. And there’s big bird Eden saying Freya never takes any money/handouts - when Freya herself said that Eden pays for the kids school lunches.
---
HAHAHHAHA man’s scarred from the Xmas elf edits
Bet he was raging at each new edit. Oh wait no Lloyd doesn’t rage, he’s just northern.

Reactions: 4
init my bestie had a right awful time coming back from mexico, ended up miles away and delayed, in a cock infested hotel. Understandably she was proper stressed. Freya is having what is nice sweet karma seen as she’s siding with the two goblin sisters
---
cock infested hehehehehehehhe COCKROACH
Damn I was about to ask for the name of the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As someone with a northern husband, dad, grandad, uncles, cousins, sons and friends, not a single one is aggressive. Opinionated? Yes, but not bullish and aggressive. They are kind, funny, sarcastic and the most caring people. The way Eden is describing Lloyd and the way he is coming across, is not typical. Why is she so set on the “all northern men are like my husband, and all nasty arse wholes” narrative. It’s so frustrating

Reactions: 8
init my bestie had a right awful time coming back from mexico, ended up miles away and delayed, in a cock infested hotel. Understandably she was proper stressed. Freya is having what is nice sweet karma seen as she’s siding with the two goblin sisters
---
I was about to say... didn't sound bad at all 🤣

Reactions: 2
Who’s that other gobby northerner who rips the bags open? That’s what vibes he’s giving in these videos…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wtf are those comments about, northerners don’t sound aggressive at all?! Maybe I’m biased cos I’m northern but I’ve never heard that take before.

just realised this comment reads as aggressive lmao
I didn’t think this sounded aggressive haha - he’s 5ft nothing so clearly have Chihuahua energy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
was gunna say, Yaz would love that but you changed it to cockroach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a Welsh person I can't understand these northern "aggressive" videos, why does there always seem to be tension between northern and southerners? Or is it not a thing in reality

Reactions: 3
As a Welsh person I can't understand these northern "aggressive" videos, why does there always seem to be tension between northern and southerners? Or is it not a thing in reality
I think it’s generally perceived as the south is posher and the north is friendlier. And it’s more expensive down south. But the way she acts and says she has to explain Lloyd to people it’s like northerns belong in cages for the south to view like a zoo.

Those two and their teen followers are the definition of this TikTok.

Attachments

• Heart
So pretending the house is on fire to prank Eden! What a bleeping head! Imagine the terror of really being in a house fire and then you see pricks like this using that as content to make crappy videos!! Honestly Lloyd should be ashamed of himself!
I am gobsmacked! No word of a lie, I’ve had a phobia of fire since as young as I can remember. I remember my first ever nightmare being about the house setting on fire and by the time I got out of the house all my family had gone - I’ve never actually been in a fire so I suppose it’s an irrational fear but what Lloyd did is something I personally would never recover from. Why would you intentionally go out of your way to make your wife feel so unsafe? Not to mention the stress to the dogs! Jesus f Christ 😳
---
If (God forbid) she has a child, it would be in dirty poo wiped clothes all the time... just like Lloyd and Eden. The smell coming from them two is bad enough, add a dirty nappy in the mix and their neighbours will probably move. Making the 'countryside' smell bad
Imagine adding a baby in the mix with those awful “pranks”!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she’s trying to romanticise northerners. Somehow it’s sexy for her northern husband to be all hard and aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a tik couple, I think they're called Sarah and Bobby? He's trying to be him with his 'northen blunt behaviour' but failing badly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.