Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got that video where eden and Lloyd are talking about the “altercation” Lloyd got in with a bouncer. I’m trying to find it because it’s so cringe 😂😂😂
I know what you're talking about 😂😂😂😂😂
Lloyd got lucky. He would've been sent flying like a leprechaun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got that video where eden and Lloyd are talking about the “altercation” Lloyd got in with a bouncer. I’m trying to find it because it’s so cringe 😂😂😂
Was it this one? Had to crop it as wouldn’t let me post the full video but Lloyd at the start saying he said he’d pay for this dinner. I know we’ve already said it but she was paying for him for everything since day 1 and nothing has changed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Was it this one? Had to crop it as wouldn’t let me post the full video but Lloyd at the start saying he said he’d pay for this dinner. I know we’ve already said it but she was paying for him for everything since day 1 and nothing has changed.
YESSS
as well as eben taking the piss out of another man’s accent
Putting his hand up in someone’s face because he was having a conversation
Look how pumped he is to tell the story with his big yellow looking mother stood behind him egging him on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I presume she’s still using that woman that scammed loads of people for her hair then? Very strategic about not showing them in the video this time. She’s gone copper for what the 4th time now? She keeps going this colour then bleeping it up within a week with her own at home crappy dyes. What a waste of money.

“We only let you see what we want you to see”. Eden I don’t want to see Lloyd at all.

He’s not a celebrity. He’s a nasty jumped up troll. That has a massive wallet filled with fake £50 notes.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a weird take? I’d never say about my boyfriend ‘we only let you see what we want you to see’ and make out he’s a nasty piece of work behind the scenes? Like why are you trying to flex your husband is a bleep? Like what?

Anyone seen in the Yaz thread that she paid off the niece to keep it all a secret from Lee and his family, a young girl…and apparently he doesn’t see his other daughter cause of Yaz 😬

The colour difference from her face/neck to her chest/hands in that video!!! If anyone related to me or a friend turned up looking like that, I’d have to tell them.. 😂

also I noticed the “I hope you don’t mind me saying” where as now she will blurt anything out without giving it a second thought

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched her newest mini vlog? She’s driving little legs and makes a point of saying ‘you’ll have to drive us back’ but then when they’re leaving she’s back in the drivers seat.
she also talks way too long about needing to shave her 🐱 and flashes it to Lloyd…as if he doesn’t see it? Maybe he doesn’t see it on the regular 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Of course she “accidentally” left in the vlog her pulling down her trousers to show Lloyd her growler.

His reaction and clearly exposing they haven’t had sex recently really shows what a stale marriage they have - no kids, no long tiring work day, they definitely don’t spend their time cleaning the shed and they still can’t be arsed to have sex and they’ve not even been married a year.

Also wanted to point out her saying yesterday that listening to their conversation is better than listening to any song. Eden you and that troll are so bleeping boring that I could have a better conversation talking to someone in a coma. Neither of you of funny or edgy,

Attachments

I don't often post, but the emetophobia comment about it not being a big thing when it's someone you love is completely wrong! I have emetophobia and have had to apologise to my little one several times when they have been unwell because I'm absolutely loosing my tit, standing at her doorway with a mask, apron and gloves, bleach spray in hand, windows wide open and not able to comfort them, all whilst popping activated charcoal tablets and chewing minty gum. It doesn't matter if it's a loved one or not, if you have emetophobia it's debilitating!

• Heart
lloyd put his hand up and the man felt a tickle on his knee 😂

• Haha
Also if they’ve taken lloyd to hospital for norovirus then they deserve to get norovirus repeatedly again and again and again until they’re both dried up dehydrated husks. Unless you’re bleeping on your death bed you don’t go to the hospital with stomach flu.
---
I think they’re both tripping over their lies and fabricating him having d and v because you don’t go to hospital while you’re a symptomatic, you suck it up, stay at home, rest and try stay hydrated and if you have to, then you would get rehydration sachets and if you still can’t keep anything down and you’re literally dying then you go. Blood tests my arse.
---
also chronically online queen would be videoing him in a and e with the decking cannula in.
anyway i’m off back to the depths of lurkville.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Loyed is his masc lesbian era

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't often post, but the emetophobia comment about it not being a big thing when it's someone you love is completely wrong! I have emetophobia and have had to apologise to my little one several times when they have been unwell because I'm absolutely loosing my tit, standing at her doorway with a mask, apron and gloves, bleach spray in hand, windows wide open and not able to comfort them, all whilst popping activated charcoal tablets and chewing minty gum. It doesn't matter if it's a loved one or not, if you have emetophobia it's debilitating!
Exactly this, I feel so bad but when my bf is unwell my fight or flight turns to flight so damn fast and I have to stay away, I will care for him the best I can but I can’t just turn it off because I love him

it’s actually one thing that terrifies me about having children and now knowing if I will be able to help them in that way

Reactions: 3
So Freya posted about her bad hotel experience and Eden has posted a rant about easyJet.

Apparently the hotel has a conference on and it’s like 90% elderly people staying there and Eden is saying it’s extremely inappropriate to have elderly people with two single mums with their children .. coming from the woman that sexualised them in front of 8K people.

Attachments

• Wow
Not Eden setting her minions on a company because her sister is incapable of picking up a phone and sorting her own issue out
I’m surprised that with their fat wallet they aren’t just paying to move them to the other hotel and saying to Freya they can just pay them back

but yeah the most important family on tiktok needs people to do their bidding because how dare easy jet not know who Eden Harvey-not Hulme is?!

She’s spending more energy defending her sister from a conference of over 65s than she is the other sister against the consequences of her own slaggy actions
---
So Freya posted about her bad hotel experience and Eden has posted a rant about easyJet.

Apparently the hotel has a conference on and it’s like 90% elderly people staying there and Eden is saying it’s extremely inappropriate to have elderly people with two single mums with their children .. coming from the woman that sexualised them in front of 8K people.
Ew yes to the inappropriate comment- she’s okay with filming herself showing her hairy minge to her husband and posting it to her audience that includes young people, or calling her niece a Russian bleep or her nephew a nonce but her niece and nephew being in the vicinity of people in their 60s-70s..too far

Last edited:
She has also done a clothing haul video and spoke about how another one of her slave friends is gonna do the Vinted and they’re organised etc, and understand how scatty she is? basically made digs at Soph . Thing is Eden, she’d still be doing it wouldn’t she if your sister hadn’t fucked her partner, forgot to add that in tho didn’t you.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.