Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Eden what happened to your DREAM CAR?? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
---
You know the one you did a whole damn vlog about

Reactions: 7
Can you klarna cars?!? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

nice financed whip (or did little legs buy it with his ā€œfat walletā€)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to change the subject but this obsession Amber has with Eden is beyond unhealthy. She already uploads daily content, multiple times a day all about Eden - itā€™s a wonder she gets anything else done. And now youā€™re telling me sheā€™s bought a pillow case with Edenā€™s face on! Guarantee she sleeps on the side of the pillow opposite to Edens face too. Her content just looks like a ton of personal vlogs to Eden.
Despite the fact that Eden is ā€œonly 26ā€, sheā€™s older and much less vulnerable than Amber, why is she allowing this! Why is anyone allowing this?!

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s not a flex when itā€™s on finance Eden babe x
I mean, I was proud when I got my first car and itā€™s on finance as I couldnā€™t afford to save up and get one outright. However, sheā€™s constantly on about how rich she is and so is Lloyd so surely with ā€œeverything she touches turning to goldā€, the UKā€™s BIGGEST tiktoker as she likes to say, she couldā€™ve bought her own car šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s the stomping through the showroom for me , bushy ponytail which is almost all crappy extension and the flares that are too short šŸ¤£ we call them jack ups where Iā€™m from šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean, I was proud when I got my first car and itā€™s on finance as I couldnā€™t afford to save up and get one outright. However, sheā€™s constantly on about how rich she is and so is Lloyd so surely with ā€œeverything she touches turning to goldā€, the UKā€™s BIGGEST tiktoker as she likes to say, she couldā€™ve bought her own car šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø
She specifically said to someone in a comment once who was saying they financed something and she outright said ā€œitā€™s not a flex when itā€™s on financeā€, needs to remember her own advice there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s the stomping through the showroom for me , bushy ponytail which is almost all crappy extension and the flares that are too short šŸ¤£ we call them jack ups where Iā€™m from šŸ˜‚
We call them ā€œcat diedā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
I still canā€™t get over the height difference and just the actual size difference in general. Younger brother vibesā€¦
which I suppose couldā€™ve been the image sheā€™s going for since her and her sisters are a bunch of incestuous, kardashian wannabeā€™s

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish sheā€™d stop using Leah for content on videos
Every ā€œtributeā€ she does about Leah itā€™s always she did this or that for ME. She best be at the funeral (which I think is tomorrow?) because she has no excuse, both can drive and neither have work commitments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let me just rewrite that for you

- Married to an unemployed work shy goblin that leeches off of you.
- Lives in a shed next to a field.
- 4 dogs that youā€™ve allowed to limit so much in your life
- Passed on an automatic license and couldnā€™t afford a big braggy car but yeah of course itā€™s your ā€œdream carā€. Likely was forced to learn because your hubbys court case is coming up.
- Does a job you clearly hate because the majority now see straight through you.

What a flex.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dream car but didnā€™t show what it was on the video, which she would have done if it was her actual dream car

Reactions: 13
I might have got this wrong but I thought she said she left the taxi place because of that driver. There's that many different stories/lies it can be hard to remember them all

Reactions: 5
Let me just rewrite that for you

- Married to an unemployed work shy goblin that leeches off of you.
- Lives in a shed next to a field.
- 4 dogs that youā€™ve allowed to limit so much in your life
- Passed on an automatic license and couldnā€™t afford a big braggy car but yeah of course itā€™s your ā€œdream carā€. Likely was forced to learn because your hubbys court case is coming up.
- Does a job you clearly hate because the majority now see straight through you.

What a flex.
Just came to say this, she quit her job because her Dad was high risk? She can duck right off!! She was doing everything she shouldn't have been doing in the lockdown what with Yasmin coming over and whatnot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.