Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the mini is manual so she canā€™t drive it, which is why sheā€™s driving Freyaā€™s car. Itā€™s obvious that the car she is posting in, isnā€™t the mini he has been driving since December
---
You know sheā€™s just dying to show more car content but canā€™t because itā€™ll open up questions as to where the bmw went and all that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That mini isnā€™t automatically surely? So how is the mini hers when she specifically stated she only drives automatic?? Baffling

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s really odd too me. Why wouldnā€™t you want to. Poor loyed.
Loads of reasons! I never changed mine, wasnā€™t an issue for me or my husband. What is annoying is not changing it legally but then changing allll your socials for clout. Either do it or donā€™t!
(doesnā€™t apply if your keeping your name for professional reasons, eg I know some doctors do for work just so in day to day they are not recognised by their name if they live local to work)

Reactions: 1
Loads of reasons! I never changed mine, wasnā€™t an issue for me or my husband. What is annoying is not changing it legally but then changing allll your socials for clout. Either do it or donā€™t!
(doesnā€™t apply if your keeping your name for professional reasons, eg I know some doctors do for work just so in day to day they are not recognised by their name if they live local to work)
Being Mrs Hulme is her personality trait or was for a very long time! Iā€™m very surprised she hasnā€™t changed it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if sheā€™s going to drag her lazy ass out of bed to take acer to football this morning, seeing as shes got Freyaā€™s car šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
That mini isnā€™t automatically surely? So how is the mini hers when she specifically stated she only drives automatic?? Baffling
You can get auto mini but I doubt theirs is. itā€™s probably because theyā€™ve noticed people are talking about the fact theyā€™ve had a new mini since December. But by Eden passing test, they can use this as the way to show the new car without people making the connection with a potential write off with the bmw and to avoid them having to mention it at all. Thatā€™s my take on it anyway, their followers wonā€™t join the dots or notice the obvious things we see though lol

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d be blocking any man who said I love you before our first date. She just screams naive and wouldnā€™t even know what love bombing was.

Also, Imogen looks completely manic behind the eyes šŸ˜³
that lunatic has got a lovely thread of her ownšŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
I know people are saying it's Freya's car. I thought Freya had the same car as Yaz being an Audi Q3 but older than Yazs'? Seem to remember he saying this when she was saying her car kept having things going wrong with it ...

I know people are saying it's Freya's car. I thought Freya had the same car as Yaz being an Audi Q3 but older than Yazs'? Seem to remember he saying this when she was saying her car kept having things going wrong with it ...
yeah she said the handbrake or something went but it was sorted. Her day in the life shows her driving the car from hers, Freya then driving, then her driving it home. Itā€™s obvious from the screenshots someone posted back in the thread that itā€™s the same car too

yeah she said the handbrake or something went but it was sorted. Her day in the life shows her driving the car from hers, Freya then driving, then her driving it home. Itā€™s obvious from the screenshots someone posted back in the thread that itā€™s the same car too
Please someone explain the car situation to me Iā€™m so confused šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

- BMW do we think this got written off?
- Merc from 1995 where did that go?
- Mini did this replace the BMW?
- Audi - originally Freyaā€™s but now Eden owns it?

Reactions: 1
I need to see this, can you link it šŸ¤£

60 threads of light reading for your weekend xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please someone explain the car situation to me Iā€™m so confused šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

- BMW do we think this got written off?
- Merc from 1995 where did that go?
- Mini did this replace the BMW?
- Audi - originally Freyaā€™s but now Eden owns it?
lol tbf I always lose track of the threads šŸ˜‚
- bmw - presumably wrote off linked to the rumour about Lloydā€™s DUI in December time when she was silent. Not been seen since then.
- Merc - not sure, not been seen for a while.
- Mini - appeared in December around the time of the DUI incident. Sheā€™s never posted but it was obvious change of car interior and looked exactly like a mini. Now confirmed by Lloyd in his post about cleaning her car (yet she doesnā€™t drive the mini lol)
- Audi - since passing her test sheā€™s been driving this Audi, exactly the same as Freyaā€™s (someone posted SS earlier in the thread). Most likely because it is automatic and she can only drive auto, donā€™t think she owns it but maybe just using it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sheā€™s just posted a video of her getting her first car??? Thought the mini was her car?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.