Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
firstly RIP Leah šŸ’›
Why are those two stood front and centre where no one else is standing? Surely they must think they better than everyone else as no one else is standing there? Iā€™m not sure if people are already in the building I doubt it as the mourners usually follow behind the coffin so why are they stood there if all the family and friends are behind?
what the duck has she got on her feet?! looks like she dressed herself in the dark

Reactions: 15
I mean these are the kind of screenshots Eden takes. At what point during your grandads funeral do you think Iā€™m going to save the moment my sisters are crying?

Like what sick duck treats grief like content.
I went off to try and find the video to enrage myself but canā€™t find it, has it been deleted?

I just canā€™t even imagine the whole act, sitting there at a funeral meant for celebrating someones life, looking down seeing your sisters crying and clicking the screenshot button so you can use for content. What kind of sick duck is she, makes me soooo mad

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I find it so weird that she had the audacity to post a ā€œfuneral selfieā€. She didnā€™t make the effort to see Leah when she was still here, yet she went to the funeral?! Im sure Leah would have loved that she was there, but it wouldnā€™t have taken much to go and see her! Her days are filled with getting up at midday, sometimes walking the dogs, dressing up in random clothes for crap transition videos, and out of synch lip synchs, and hauls of the same clothes she already has. She could have taken the dogs with her, or got her mum to dog sit, and gone to Liverpool and back in a day. She managed it for her funeral

Reactions: 14
firstly RIP Leah šŸ’›
Why are those two stood front and centre where no one else is standing? Surely they must think they better than everyone else as no one else is standing there? Iā€™m not sure if people are already in the building I doubt it as the mourners usually follow behind the coffin so why are they stood there if all the family and friends are behind?
you can guarantee itā€™s because they were late.

Reactions: 11
"They paid me up to Ā£700" so what did they actually pay you? Honest to god can't even do an ad right
Came here to post the exact thing!!! Has she not had the quote through yet with the exact amount? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚The amount of people who will assume they can get Ā£700 for a phone in that condition!! Up to??? they pay UP TO depending on the model and condition, also if it has been fully reset! They would not pay Ā£700 for a smashed up phone!
false advertisement at its best!

Reactions: 5
firstly RIP Leah šŸ’›
I'm pretty sure I saw a video and her and the midget were sat in about the 3rd row... I'm sorry but I think that's ridiculous, for someone that barely made the effort to reply to the poor girl, acting like they were joined at the hip

Reactions: 16
"They paid me up to Ā£700" so what did they actually pay you? Honest to god can't even do an ad right
Report to the company, as soon as they find out she's racist they will cut ties.

I reported her Skin & Me ad to Skin & Me with the evidence of her being a bleep and the next day the ad was gone and she hasn't posted about them again.

You've no place on the internet greeden, get an actual job ya head

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure I saw a video and her and the midget were sat in about the 3rd row... I'm sorry but I think that's ridiculous, for someone that barely made the effort to reply to the poor girl, acting like they were joined at the hip
Yep youā€™re right, Leahā€™s own boyfriend went towards the back. The church would have been packed out with her friends and family, thereā€™s absolutely no way thereā€™s any reasonable explanation for them being near the front. They are dirty grief thieving scumbags

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep youā€™re right, Leahā€™s own boyfriend went towards the back. The church would have been packed out with her friends and family, thereā€™s absolutely no way thereā€™s any reasonable explanation for them being near the front. They are dirty grief thieving scumbags
As someone who is currently planning my father's funeral if anyone showed up acting as if they were the best of friends like eden is, let's just say I would not be held responsible for my actions

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone who is currently planning my father's funeral if anyone showed up acting as if they were the best of friends like eden is, let's just say I would not be held responsible for my actions
I am so sorry about your dad.

I think itā€™s basic funeral etiquette to let family and friends be seated first then everyone else just plonk themselves wherever. Absolutely no way Iā€™d have the balls to waltz to the front for someone who I know off tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is so irrelevant now because sheā€™s in her ā€œboth servicesā€era but why would she take paracetamol before a driving test? Like eating and rescue remedy I get but paracetamol?

Reactions: 3
This is so irrelevant now because sheā€™s in her ā€œboth servicesā€era but why would she take paracetamol before a driving test? Like eating and rescue remedy I get but paracetamol?
I donā€™t know but I was given the same advice, a banana and 2 paracetamol šŸ˜‚ something to do with calming nerves and reducing temperature if youā€™re stressed

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t know but I was given the same advice, a banana and 2 paracetamol šŸ˜‚ something to do with calming nerves and reducing temperature if youā€™re stressed
I was also told the same thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I thought it was in case of nervous cramps or a stress headache but this makes more logical sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bananas have vitamin B which calms nerves and also contains a type of protein that the body converts into seratonin. Itā€™s one of those old wives tales that actually has some truth!
I really feel for Andrew, im so glad that they realised he was at the back and moved him to the front. The audacity of Eden and LLL assuming they should be at the front. There will have been relatives and actual friends that were part of Leahā€™s life and made the effort to spend time with her, sitting behind those two.
@snoopydoo96 Iā€™m really sorry to hear about your dad xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LL mustā€™ve been driving her car. Moving her seat back in the video of her going to WaitrosešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.