Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see her there and I’m glad I never because I would of told her about herself the smelly bleep, can travel down for content now she’s dead but not to visit her all the years she was alive and fighting?? Choke on your wagamama you big ugly grock
*adds grock to lexicon immediately*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let me just rewrite that for you

- Married to an unemployed work shy goblin that leeches off of you.
- Lives in a shed next to a field.
- 4 dogs that you’ve allowed to limit so much in your life
- Passed on an automatic license and couldn’t afford a big braggy car but yeah of course it’s your “dream car”. Likely was forced to learn because your hubbys court case is coming up.
- Does a job you clearly hate because the majority now see straight through you.

What a flex.
Yeah that is giving the… “sorry I haven’t got any money babe” hug

Reactions: 3
Never even had the decency to visit her when she was fighting hard and dying. bleeping vulture, her and everyone else making content from the poor girl

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she’s using someone’s passing as content, plus the whole lockdown thing her life has declined, she’s got less following, a lot more hate because she’s shown her true self.
However her acting is really cringing me out, she really thinks she’s doing something but it’s so bad, the twilight tit is so embarrassing. I honestly can’t believe at 26 and 35 their thinking this is suitable and an income…
I’m surprised they’re still making enough to pay for the cabin and takeaways etc, it’s ridiculous how much they unnecessarily spend with someone who is a self claimed chef

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I am being stupid but is yaz off TikTok or has she blocked me because I forgot all about her until I saw video today of Eden going to Leah’s funeral

It’s so sad she uses funerals for content, she’s so self centred she’d expect a mention is the eulogy as to how amazing she is.
I cannot believe they are lying about the car too, she’s got this new car yet he is cleaning a mini, what car has she now got??
From comments is a VG of some sort?

It’s all just me me me with her, she hasn’t turned the comments off out of respect she’s turned them off because people will ask questions and rightly so! People will be wondering why she’s barely mentioned the girl before and now she’s passed she’s making out like they were soooo close!

‘I’m dedicating this eat with me to Leah because she loved my eat with me videos’ shut up edwin

‘I’m dedicating this eat with me to Leah because she loved my eat with me videos’ shut up edwin
Everyday I think she can’t get any worse and she somehow manages it. I’m surprised she didn’t ask Leah for a list of things she loved about her

Reactions: 4
To go to someone's funeral who you never actually met is so beyond creepy but then to turn it into content 🤬na that just sick, they thrive of other peoples sadness, people like that are the worst, eden didnt give 2 hoots about her or mention her till she died, horrible awful people, they should be ashamed of themselves, he is no man neither doing everything she tells him too

Reactions: 15
What gets me is aswell is her showing that sunflower in the accommodation she stayed in, like it’s a sign, she didn’t even know the girl, it isn’t a sign, then getting a sunflower necklace? It’s all very strange

I also seen a random girl get a Easter egg cake with only yellow mini eggs, she said it was a sign from Leah, from what I can see she was just a viewer, these people are actually creepy and need assessing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean these are the kind of screenshots Eden takes. At what point during your grandads funeral do you think I’m going to save the moment my sisters are crying?

Like what sick duck treats grief like content.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The selfie before the funeral, making sure everyone knows you went to both services, doing a bleeping eat with me… like when do you stop and think and be like ‘nah I’m actually not right in the head. Maybe I’ll go and get some therapy’

Reactions: 17
I’ve seen her mention TWO services a couple times now. She’s really gotta make sure everyone knows she was invited to both. At least you're not thinking of yourself hey Eden xoxo

Reactions: 6
She is so out of touch with reality. It's scary. Ear to ear smile on your way to a funeral. Makes me uncomfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Never in my life have I thought about taking a selfie the day of a funeral. Only photo I’ve ever taken at one is of my grandfather and all his siblings at the wake, as it’s very rare you get all 10 together and it was very likely the last time it’d ever happen due to my uncle living abroad and he’d recently been diagnosed with cancer. They all wanted it so they could frame it for their houses, no posts on social media.

I find it weird when people post funerals to social media but that’s just me own personal opinion Eden is next level grief vulture blehhh

Reactions: 10
I mean these are the kind of screenshots Eden takes. At what point during your grandads funeral do you think I’m going to save the moment my sisters are crying?

Like what sick duck treats grief like content.
56C40CDC-A94E-4AE5-B3F9-A50857C7C940.jpeg

Aw look the grief vultures have united (4th one is Loyed). They are absolutely vile

• Sick
Reactions: 12
firstly RIP Leah 💛
Why are those two stood front and centre where no one else is standing? Surely they must think they better than everyone else as no one else is standing there? I’m not sure if people are already in the building I doubt it as the mourners usually follow behind the coffin so why are they stood there if all the family and friends are behind?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.