Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had so much grief!? Her grandparents… so does everybody else. Shes such an attention seaking bellend.
Oh piss off. Her Grandparents and an auntie I believe - there are kids out there without parents, there are parents out there who have lost their kids ffs. Get a grip.

(Eden, not you)
---
I would never obviously usually shame anyone struggling financially . However midget gem liked to try and shame us that are a 'slave to the system' so the tables have turned little legs!

She couldn't afford to buy a vape? It's like we've gone back a few years to when she first started out 🤡

Also 4 people on her live on pateron or whatever its called. Get that £18 in the fat wallet baby!
I’d rather be a 9-5 ‘slave to the system’ and continue to enjoy my 3 holidays a year than have their fat wallet which contains *checks screenshot* £15.75

lmfaooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her video about pupils dilating when you think of your partner… hers didn’t lmao? Aren’t they supposed to when you’re in ‘love’ 😭 start and end of the video 👇

IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3174.jpeg

• Haha
Oh piss off. Her Grandparents and an auntie I believe - there are kids out there without parents, there are parents out there who have lost their kids ffs. Get a grip.

(Eden, not you)
She’s the type of person who has a buzz when someone’s ill or dead so she can use it for attention. Losing your grandparents is horrible but like you say inevitable and something most people have experienced by a young age and she is by no means special or more “grief ridden” than anyone else. Especially when she skipped her aunties wedding to have a go on the dodgems at winter wonderland 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s the type of person who has a buzz when someone’s ill or dead so she can use it for attention. Losing your grandparents is horrible but like you say inevitable and something most people have experienced by a young age and she is by no means special or more “grief ridden” than anyone else. Especially when she skipped her aunties wedding to have a go on the dodgems at winter wonderland 😂
Remember how much they rinsed Frazers death for views and all the photos they used of them together were like back in the 2000s.

Eden was her vile manipulative self on Yaz’s live. Being horrible about Wolfs haircut and saying how she’ll cut it. Yaz told her a “funny story” about how her new boyfriend said she looked like Ru Paul after having her makeup done when they went out for dinner and Eden was just like mmm.

I genuinely think Eden would be so jealous if Yaz starts posting “honeymoon period” content or if she got married again she would see it as a direct rivalry with her and Lloyds relationship.

Yaz said about only promoting hair products that actually work and Eden goaded her by saying “so what products do you think don’t work?” Probably hoping whatever brand Yaz said would then never work with Yaz again.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the mess in that shed is disgusting. It’s a one bed bungalow, with two unemployed adults living there. I’ve got a newborn baby, an 8 year old and a partner in a two bed house, I’ve been struggling to keep on top of the house since having the newborn and even my house isn’t anywhere near as bad as that. She literally has no excuse

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but the mess in that shed is disgusting. It’s a one bed bungalow, with two unemployed adults living there. I’ve got a newborn baby, an 8 year old and a partner in a two bed house, I’ve been struggling to keep on top of the house since having the newborn and even my house isn’t anywhere near as bad as that. She literally has no excuse
Completely agree! Do not feel bad yourself, you have a newborn which is time consuming, and your house is probably 1000 times cleaner and actually cared for. You have a lot more to consider, yet as you’ve said they don’t, it’s so disgusting to allow it to just pile up and then try and be ‘relatable’ at showing mess. I really think they just dump clothes, packaging etc for ages until it becomes ridiculous and same as cleaning,
How often do we reckon they change the bed sheets🤢

Reactions: 4
Completely agree! Do not feel bad yourself, you have a newborn which is time consuming, and your house is probably 1000 times cleaner and actually cared for. You have a lot more to consider, yet as you’ve said they don’t, it’s so disgusting to allow it to just pile up and then try and be ‘relatable’ at showing mess. I really think they just dump clothes, packaging etc for ages until it becomes ridiculous and same as cleaning,
How often do we reckon they change the bed sheets🤢
Plus some lackie/obsessed follower deep cleaned the ENTIRE shed when they were in Wales. So they only had to keep on top of it and they still let it go back to a pigsty.

If I were their landlord they’d be out based on just their content. Late paying, letting their dogs piss and tit everywhere (probable seeped through the carpet), all those terrible alterations that Lloyd made, Lloyd creating a fire hazard to dry their mouldy clothes.

It annoys me that dirty people refuse to ‘normalise’ people that keep their house clean and tidy. It’s normal to look after your space and your families home?

Reactions: 6
Even loyed called eben out about using ADHD as an excuse. I’ve just had surgery, so been out of the game, have a kid with ASD who rips up everything and throws stuff on the floor and a partner who also being assessed for ADHD and does the typical “man clean” (no offence to men) in a large 3 bed house, we both have full time jobs STILL the house is kept on top of. Ill admit the bathroom needs a wipe over and some of my window have child handprints and licks on them but eben can’t even do the basic of picking stuff up so she won’t be cleaning her bathroom, changing her bedsheets, hoovering or doing the intricate details. It’s disgusting. I bet your feet end up black if you walk around on her floor.
---
It annoys me that dirty people refuse to ‘normalise’ people that keep their house clean and tidy. It’s normal to look after your space and your families home?
I agree. Normal mess is the pile of washing you might still need to put away or having some kids toys out. Not that tit hole

Reactions: 8
Well this is awkward ..

All she does is go on about “I’m so real” “I’m the realest creator there is”

Financially stable? She didn’t get into debt overnight that’s been building up for a while.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a newly qualified driver Eben rarely has two hands on the steering wheel.
Hardly ever glances at rear & side mirrors.
Her driving instructor must be tit if she has those bad habits already

Reactions: 3
Remember how much they rinsed Frazers death for views and all the photos they used of them together were like back in the 2000s.

Eden was her vile manipulative self on Yaz’s live. Being horrible about Wolfs haircut and saying how she’ll cut it. Yaz told her a “funny story” about how her new boyfriend said she looked like Ru Paul after having her makeup done when they went out for dinner and Eden was just like mmm.

I genuinely think Eden would be so jealous if Yaz starts posting “honeymoon period” content or if she got married again she would see it as a direct rivalry with her and Lloyds relationship.

Yaz said about only promoting hair products that actually work and Eden goaded her by saying “so what products do you think don’t work?” Probably hoping whatever brand Yaz said would then never work with Yaz again.
Did Yaz use the words ‘new boyfriend’ , how did she say it?

Did Yaz use the words ‘new boyfriend’ , how did she say it?
I don’t think she said new. But she definitely used the words boyfriend and partner which surprised me but then I think it’s more about damage control and trying to change the narrative that she’s a slag.

Because it doesn’t look slaggy to have a boyfriend as opposed to “I fucked my husbands best mate”.

No matter what narrative they want to spin Eden with always be known as the perverted racist one and Yaz the coke head slag. On social media and in irl.

“Couldn't care less what anyone who doesn't know me says about me”

That’s why she was on a troll show crying and saying she doesn’t eat?

Plus I assume this also applies to the people blowing smoke up with arse with comments about how she’s beautiful with the beauty filter maxed out - because they don’t know her either.

Attachments

• Haha

Plus I assume this also applies to the people blowing smoke up with arse with comments about how she’s beautiful with the beauty filter maxed out - because they don’t know her either.
Ok ya big fat racist

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She suicides baits every other week because of comments on the internet. Who does she think she’s fooling?

Reactions: 13
I love how he permanently looks like he’s smelt a bad fart
The difference in the gangsta voice Loyed tries doing Vs his normal voice when doing the pancake cooking vid with Yaz's wolf. Just keep with the normal voice, normal face, much better. He also looks less like a constipated chihuahua

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.