Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I haven’t read Eden’s threads in ages. I’m so sad she’s passed her driving test before me 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She took wolf to the charity shop today (I love charity shops btw) and got him a pair of trousers, the scruff didn’t even wash them and now wolfs wearing them out. But then again, Eden sees nothing wrong with putting bedding on from the shops and barely washes f all, I guess her emet isn’t that bad cause there’s scabies and all type of bacteria on used clothes and bedding 😂 rats run over most things in the warehouses too. I know some people chose not to, but surely to god someone with such severe emet and claims she’s always washing her hands she would? She chats 💩

Reactions: 5
Watched yaz's live yesterday when chai threw up on her. Eden run out and got kitchen roll. Yaz and LL were heaving and there was Eden rubbing the sick of yaz's arm with a paper towel. She then smelled said paper towel while laughing. The only one out of the 3 not heaving was the one who claims she has severe emet.
She didn't even wash her hands after cleaning the sick. She went straight back and picked up the make up brush to do yaz's makeup🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Watched yaz's live yesterday when chai threw up on her. Eden run out and got kitchen roll. Yaz and LL were heaving and there was Eden rubbing the sick of yaz's arm with a paper towel. She then smelled said paper towel while laughing. The only one out of the 3 not heaving was the one who claims she has severe emet.
She didn't even wash her hands after cleaning the sick. She went straight back and picked up the make up brush to do yaz's makeup🤢🤢
Sorry even without emet that’s grim, she just turns on every illlness as and when it suits, it’s all for attention and sympathy, yet she hardly has many loyal followers now. I cannot get the grim disgusting life they live, the shed being a state, sick covered clothes and skiddy knickers, it’s honestly vile. They have no standards and think it’s good to normalise this??? No wonder LL pulls those faces when he’s faced with the smell of them all… until he realises it’s him too

Reactions: 11
I so wish that this was on screen record, you'd still have her little gremlins backing her up. "It's only unknown sickness she's scared of". Idk about any of you but I'm in tears if my dog has been sick and then after ill clean her up and comfort her, from the sounds of it she didn't even check to see if chai was okay

Reactions: 6
Why are her transitions so sloppy?

Transitions are just merging two videos. Whats difficult is getting it smooth/seamless which she can’t do so what’s the point.
There were nine words in that video and I don't think she was in sync with any of them. Makes me cringe how bad she is considering it's her job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just messed up on her live 🤣

someone asked if she’s a make up artist, she said no, then said ‘well - I’m self taught I can do makeup really well but I’ve got no qualifications. Although I did go to this school for like 2 days, I don’t have a certificate. Do I? I’m not sure’

🤣 can’t remember all her old lies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just on her live talking about work/brand deals etc and saying how even though she’s messed up people still try to make up lies/twist what she’s done so it’s worse/don’t tell the whole truth etc… still can’t seem to take accountability for her crappy behaviour then!

Reactions: 8
Was just on her live talking about work/brand deals etc and saying how even though she’s messed up people still try to make up lies/twist what she’s done so it’s worse/don’t tell the whole truth etc… still can’t seem to take accountability for her crappy behaviour then!
What makes me laugh is she keeps saying, I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore, I’m myself and f anyone who doesn’t like it…then mentions mistakes she’s made and how she’s learned from it all, yet the funny thing is, you can’t run from your personality, when’s she just going to accept it’s her personality that gets her into trouble, and what she means by she’s worked really hard to change as a person, is that she’s learning how to mask her real personality on lives…and is learning when to close her mouth when she really wants to let out her true self 🤣 no one’s twisted f all when most mistakes have been caught live coming straight from your mouth you pleb

Reactions: 8
Basically translated to it was a flop, she couldn’t get guests - even the tiktokers she claims are friends and she’s bone idle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucked her hair up again, shock
I only thought in that video earlier that it looked like straw 😂 now this 🤣
---
IMG_0004.jpeg
In other news how pissed would you be if you were their landlord what with Lloyeds Dodgey diy and the general neglect, place is wrecked

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Was then coming to post this 🤣🤣how do you smash an oven like that? Careless wankers
The way they’ve managed to wreck a new build is quite impressive tbf
---
Basically translated to it was a flop, she couldn’t get guests - even the tiktokers she claims are friends and she’s bone idle.
She talks out of her arse doesn’t she. Basically saying she only did it in the first place to make money and has stopped because she was losing it.

Which is also a lie, she changed to recording episodes from her bed and her equipment has already been bought so she wouldn’t lose any money by recording more

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.