Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks awful and the roots šŸ˜‚ times have changed when she canā€™t afford poppy anymore clearly not that good of friends are they. Poppy should be rid, the negative views she gets and being paid to essentially be a friend has worn off
---
Plus re the podcast - tbh sheā€™s too lazy to keep up, theyā€™re expensive and require effort neither she is will to do or has

Reactions: 6
Just shows sheā€™s been skint for longer than sheā€™s let on, the last episodes were 6 months ago and before that she was saving up to do themā€¦ oh well. They were tit anyway.

Reactions: 5
-The podcast excusesā€¦ didnā€™t she say she was starting to do them from the shed? šŸ¤” so no! Itā€™s nothing to do with costingā€¦ you just couldnā€™t get interesting enough people on board šŸ˜‚

-In Yazā€™s hairburst live, someone asked about the scalp scrub thingy.. Eden went on about how good it is and then couldnā€™t even tell everyone how to use it! Just promoting more stuff they havenā€™t used to take peoples money šŸ˜‚

-Also really pushing this mobile company again! changed it now though to ā€˜they will pay YOU upto Ā£700, instead of ā€˜they paid me upto Ā£700ā€™

PS: if you donā€™t care what people say/thinkā€¦ stop reading here then you melt & go sniff your dogs sick off some tissue again & your hair looks tit!
right! All caught up, rant over šŸ¤œšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she not learnt her lesson messing about with her when she does it bright green the first time.
Also does anyone remember that psychic she saw on her live once who told her she was going to be a millionaire and be living in America šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
-The podcast excusesā€¦ didnā€™t she say she was starting to do them from the shed? šŸ¤” so no! Itā€™s nothing to do with costingā€¦ you just couldnā€™t get interesting enough people on board šŸ˜‚

-In Yazā€™s hairburst live, someone asked about the scalp scrub thingy.. Eden went on about how good it is and then couldnā€™t even tell everyone how to use it! Just promoting more stuff they havenā€™t used to take peoples money šŸ˜‚

-Also really pushing this mobile company again! changed it now though to ā€˜they will pay YOU upto Ā£700, instead of ā€˜they paid me upto Ā£700ā€™

PS: if you donā€™t care what people say/thinkā€¦ stop reading here then you melt & go sniff your dogs sick off some tissue again & your hair looks tit!
right! All caught up, rant over šŸ¤œšŸ¼
I might start using Eden logic and if someone asks how much I bought my house for Iā€™ll say ā€œup to Ā£1 millionā€.

Her hair is yet again another train wreck. Whoever that scammer was that was doing it recently probably saw little return on her investment (donā€™t think Eden even tagged or showed her in the latest hair reel) and canā€™t be arsed to bow to Edens demand of new hair pieces every 3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I remember it might have been start of last year, or newly with Lloyd (like a couple of weeks) and she was sat on live straightening yaz' hair. She was getting people to ask her questions and people were saying 'what's your favourite colour' 'what's your favourite shop' etc etc and Eden was going mad saying the questions weren't juicy enough, then Yaz blurted out 'someone's asked if you quit tiktok now would you have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life' (don't even think anyone asked) and Eden was like 'yes šŸ˜' all cocky and smug.

How the tables turn, living for it šŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen a video of Yuval debunking someone's height, I really wish he would do it with Eden and Lloyd šŸ˜‚

• Haha
One of my biggest icks is when this ballbag has new hair and sheā€™s just feeling herself and eye bleeping the camera.

Doesnā€™t matter what she gets done she destroys it in less than a month.

Attachments

Basically translated to it was a flop, she couldnā€™t get guests - even the tiktokers she claims are friends and sheā€™s bone idle.

And surely once youā€™ve bought all the equipment you have it? I wonder if she had to pay the guests to come on too šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Red is a witch to get out sheā€™s going to end up going black again after having it lightened

IMG_0102.png

This clearly translates to ā€œplease work with me again Iā€™m begging youā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.