Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t go back on lives cos Lloyd won’t let her as he’s so embarrassed of her behaviour!

imagine not being able to go live and be your authentic self because of the disgusting things that come out your mouth. Everything she does needs editing/clipping and probably checking over before posting so how people say shes such a great person I’ll never understand. When someone is a good person you can see it straight away…

Reactions: 11
Imagine having to stand in the mirror and tell yourself you are a good person. I’m a good person genuinely I don’t need to convince myself. Only crappy people have to convince theirselves that they are good people

Reactions: 8
So she’s considering invasalign but is skint? Where’s this lining up pls?? And why is it normal to live in a tit hole? I spent today whilst the other half was playing rugby cleaning the house - it wasn’t scruffy but that’s what I do to keep on top of it becoming such a state?! Having clothes in piles and having such bag muck on your carpet that it shows is not normal I’m sorry

So she’s considering invasalign but is skint? Where’s this lining up pls?? And why is it normal to live in a tit hole? I spent today whilst the other half was playing rugby cleaning the house - it wasn’t scruffy but that’s what I do to keep on top of it becoming such a state?! Having clothes in piles and having such bag muck on your carpet that it shows is not normal I’m sorry
Do Invisalign work with “influencers”?

Yeah I think they do. Off the top of my head, Sophiena from TT has had them for her teeth. To be fair they do look a lot better, but just bloody annoying if me or you wanted it we’d have to fork out thousands 🙄
pah let them
They’ll get tit from people who think giving Eden free product was a bad choice
Eden will never work for them again
She’ll have straight teeth but no house soo teehee

I was reliving thread 39 and the wiki yesterday.
Remember when she wanted that horse and was saying she could give it the life and the time it needed despite having no experience
THANK duck the horsing community shunned her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wouldn't surprise me if mummy and daddy are footing the bill for the shed

Reactions: 4
I don’t care what anyone says this is not a normal way to live. Especially when you are home all day and night with only 2 people in the house. I work and there is 4 of us in my house and it doesn’t get like this? Whats so hard at the end of the day putting your dirty clothes in the wash or hanging up what’s not dirty? I struggle to understate how shes so lazy.
That car video was so draining she only spoke about her and wanted constant praise and to talk about her tooth. Mentioning Invisalign in the hope it gets gifted

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t care what anyone says this is not a normal way to live. Especially when you are home all day and night with only 2 people in the house. I work and there is 4 of us in my house and it doesn’t get like this? Whats so hard at the end of the day putting your dirty clothes in the wash or hanging up what’s not dirty? I struggle to understate how shes so lazy.
That car video was so draining she only spoke about her and wanted constant praise and to talk about her tooth. Mentioning Invisalign in the hope it gets gifted
I’ve said it before but Lloyd must be scruffy too. I have adhd and can easily make this much mess just looking for something to wear but my respect for my partner means I tidy up after myself

Reactions: 6
The way she tries to say it’s normal, yes sometimes we have moments where it might be slightly messier but I would not be able to live that way in actual dirt.
Unemployed LLoyed tried to claim he was a clean freak ages ago and it was Eden he was constantly cleaning after but with all his free time and he’s still living in muck, clearly neither are that bothered by dog tit everywhere and dirt everywhere.
Most 9-5 people manage to keep clean home alongside full time work and other commitments yet two bums with no job cant

Reactions: 5
There’s normalising some mess (something I personally work on as think I’m failing if there’s a moment my kitchen sides seem cluttered or I haven’t hoovered for a day. But I also work full time and have a 5 year old SEN very messy child! Who also hates the hoover!)
Everyone’s house can’t look like a show home

let’s not normalise Edens mess. Because there are other women out there with children, or like Eden may be considering children, and those types of messes are dangerous. You shouldn't even have small pets in that mess

Eden being a woman is not a flex

Reactions: 5
There’s normalising some mess (something I personally work on as think I’m failing if there’s a moment my kitchen sides seem cluttered or I haven’t hoovered for a day. But I also work full time and have a 5 year old SEN very messy child! Who also hates the hoover!)

let’s not normalise Edens mess. Because there are other women out there with children, or like Eden may be considering children, and those types of messes are dangerous. You shouldn't even have small pets in that mess

It isn’t even just mess though. It’s also unhygienic tit. Like letting her dogs piss and tit in the house so often that the tit is fossilised by the time it gets picked up. The whole family are unhygienic in general from the amount of skids they have in their pants and openly admit to, god knows what else they haven’t admitted to. Pair that with mess of unwashed clothes, random tit etc and I bet their house bleeping stinks.

So chai threw up and there’s no urgency to go to the vets?

Yaz said tiktok shop has changed Edens life, errr she’s posting she can’t afford rent, how has it changed her life?

Reactions: 11
Omg Eden said on live she messaged MmmMitchell to do her makeup for her wedding and he ignored her. Yes babe because you’re a bleeping nobody. She literally considers yourself to be in the same league as like Jeffree Star.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before but Lloyd must be scruffy too. I have adhd and can easily make this much mess just looking for something to wear but my respect for my partner means I tidy up after myself
Yea I do that to I don’t have ADHD

Reactions: 2
Omg Eden said on live she messaged MmmMitchell to do her makeup for her wedding and he ignored her. Yes babe because you’re a bleeping nobody. She literally considers yourself to be in the same league as like Jeffree Star.
he knows she’s trouble and doesn’t want to be seen with her in any way 😂

Reactions: 4

Exactly!! Like you say kids are messy there’s no getting around that, but its making the effort when you can knowing that 1 it’s safer with children or animals, imagine what they’re picking up in their mouths or touching etc. plus it’s different if someone who actually has commitments may have moments where it’s messier, they have nothing to do all day and it’s still a state that disgusts me

Reactions: 2
it’s on her tiktok.. she went to a family party and the theme was ‘dress to impress’ I struggled to find one person that stuck to the theme tbh
The family are just proper scratters aren’t they, think they’re posh when they’re the biggest chavs going. Dad looks like he’s one of the old BBC presenter n0nces that smells of piss and her Mum looks like Jack Duckworth in drag
IMG_1866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.