Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowling Ball Head and Pea Head.

Is Eden poisoning his food because he looks like an extra on Walking Dead.
---
Lloyd still going in the comments.
cracks me up how defensive he gets about his height 😂 can’t just turn around & be honest & say yes there’s a considerable height difference. Always has to bite.

Reactions: 9
He looks like her child, she looks 10 years older than him yet he's 10 years older than her😳. Why does her head look so gigantic and why does his head look so small is it photoshop or is her head an actual boulder? I have so many questions😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
cracks me up how defensive he gets about his height 😂 can’t just turn around & be honest & say yes there’s a considerable height difference. Always has to bite.
I commented that he does care about height as evidenced by him standing on a box for the cook book cover and to cut his wedding cake. He removed the comment and blocked me. Probably because he knows there’s no comeback to that and so he clearly thinks the comeback to the original comment is fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I miss those edits people used to do of Eden and Lloyd they were the reason I started following this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg shes deleted the picture in. Colour and re posted in black and white 🤣🤣🤣 there was so many comments asking if Lloyed was ill

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her most recent one where they’re in bed and Lloyd is “drunk” and Mount Eden asks him if there is anything he wants to say before going to sleep and he says that he wants more followers because “no one likes me and they troll me for my height” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lloyed looks like he’s seeking compensation for something
🤣🤣🤣 this is the best comment - it’s giving day time ambulance chasing adverts if you were being held against your will in a shed by the local giant had fallen off a ladder at work 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.