Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never get over how many photoshoots this couple arrange for themselves
Fair enough if they had a kid a photoshoot and then another kid and another photoshoot cos people do that
Have they even been married a year? Is their life that empty already?

Reactions: 20
She hasn’t seemed much bothered that he’s been ill, he’s lost quite a noticeable amount so I imagine he has been quite unwell.

Well ignoring her piping up to cover her emetaphobia contradictions ofc.

Reactions: 4
Fair enough if they had a kid a photoshoot and then another kid and another photoshoot cos people do that
Honestky when she was doing her Q&A and said she learned to drive because it was the cause of all her and Lloyds arguments ashe always had somewhere to be somewhere to go …. Eden you go nowhere. You book weird and random photo shoots to fill your time.

The only places she goes is .. her parents, Waitrose, New Look and Bluewater.

And I’m sorry but Freya got moved to a different hotel after their weird fans were emailing complaints to EasyJet threatening to never use them again. And she’s still complaining now about how it was so much stress, it cost her thousands and she was robbed of her experience.They are so entitled. Why not say that to the company instead of slyly manipulating her fans to get her a free holiday.
---
Honestky when she was doing her Q&A and said she learned to drive because it was the cause of all her and Lloyds arguments ashe always had somewhere to be somewhere to go …. Eden you go nowhere. You book weird and random photo shoots to fill your time.

And I’m sorry but Freya got moved to a different hotel after their weird fans were emailing complaints to EasyJet threatening to never use them again. And she’s still complaining now about how it was so much stress, it cost her thousands and she was robbed of her experience.They are so entitled. Why not say that to the company instead of slyly manipulating her fans to get her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's what happens when your a prolific coke user Lloyd! You start to have stomach issues, the ones you currently have!

Reactions: 12

And I’m sorry but Freya got moved to a different hotel after their weird fans were emailing complaints to EasyJet threatening to never use them again. And she’s still complaining now about how it was so much stress, it cost her thousands and she was robbed of her experience.They are so entitled. Why not say that to the company instead of slyly manipulating her fans to get her a free holiday.
---

And I’m sorry but Freya got moved to a different hotel after their weird fans were emailing complaints to EasyJet threatening to never use them again. And she’s still complaining now about how it was so much stress, it cost her thousands and she was robbed of her experience.They are so entitled. Why not say that to the company instead of slyly manipulating her fans to get her
I’m not sure if this is going to come across well, but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Freya keeps banging on about this holiday costing her ‘thousands’

the clips of her which show the hotel don’t scream massively luxurious to me. She’s going on like it’s cost her a the same as a month in the Maldives. She’s just trying to push home the point in the hopes that the traction on TikTok can get her more.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if this is going to come across well, but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Freya keeps banging on about this holiday costing her ‘thousands’

the clips of her which show the hotel don’t scream massively luxurious to me. She’s going on like it’s cost her a the same as a month in the Maldives. She’s just trying to push home the point in the hopes that the traction on TikTok can get her more.
🙈 I thought this. If someone said I spent thousands that’s implies to me £2K minimum. So she was paying almost £700 per person for 4 nights at the very least? Ok …

This comment on Lloyds TikTok - LOL. The fact is he knows its true but no he loves his life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I being thick? Why wouldn’t it be a portrait photo if they’re all sat next to each other lmao?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do they think they are?! The poses 🤣 acting like some kind of mafia family with their little chihuahuas and booster boy having to sit on a stool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
^ however if he did have any friends 1000% they’d take the piss. There’s one thing having engagement shoots and your usual wedding type. But who the hell has photo shoots with their dogs every single occasion like who can be arsed

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.