Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but what is this itā€™s so bad šŸ˜‚ tik tok transition Queen who?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried to be a detective to find the plate number and watched her TikTok of where she got the car to see it on their website - sometimes they still show sold cars. But I couldnā€™t see anything.
Did you look on AutoTrader šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear Lloyd always looks really high on something. His mouth movements and eyes šŸ‘€

Reactions: 8
Someone knows her reg, it wonā€™t be long until sheā€™s reported for being a twit. Watch her delete all the videos of her driving now. Way too late for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if heā€™s fucked his stomach up with drugs. Would explain the extreme weight loss and upset tummy

Reactions: 6
Heā€™s got that weird looking neck that people who have had gastric sleeves get (not insinuating this is what heā€™s had but just a comparison). Heā€™ll have a fanny neck in no time

0B7E6D3E-36EB-449F-8CA9-E05F932719EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mark my words heā€™ll making content off the fact he was using substances in these photos in about 1 year

Reactions: 11
Lloyd looks like Matty out of Emmerdale who has transitioned. He looks more and more like a woman every day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He does constantly look off his head on drugs. The weight loss is crazy.

Lloyd looks really gaunt and unwell šŸ˜­
Could it be withdrawals? That could explain the sickness and weight loss, could be linked to the DUI? I donā€™t believe the hospital stories sheā€™s sick an attention seeker thereā€™s no chance that wouldnā€™t have been featured

Heā€™s looking like one of them ā€˜toothless crackheadsā€™ his wife likes to shout about

Reactions: 10
You know those mundane kinds of people that say "I'm mad, me!" - Eden gives me those vibes. She thinks doing and saying outrageous stuff makes her funny and different. When Iā€™m reality sheā€™s dull, desperate and severely insecure.

Why did she need to tell the photography she had no underwear on and then shove her big ogre hands down her joggers.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He looks so unwell in that photo shoot and she clearly said in that waga video heā€™s only just getting his appetite back, why would you not wait until heā€™s better and healthy to make him do a photo shoot? Especially one he doesnā€™t even really want to do in the first place? It wasnā€™t for anything, there was no theme itā€™s just fuel for her narcissism so why not hold off? You can guarantee she didnā€™t pay for it either, or not full price at least, she probably got jealous of Freya doing her Easter one with her kids and had to get one too but if she really cared about the ā€œlove of her lifeā€ (sorry Eden not buying that, you are the only love of your life you narcissist) she would have waited

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.