Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many eras have there been so far this year? Answers on a postcard please 💩
Jan - ?
Feb - ?
Early Mar - tit skits pre driving test
Late Mar - Post driving test revealed as Top Gear professional The Stig
Apr - little angry man syndrome
- New job as director of chief driving examiners for the DVLA
I think the early part of the year was that what dui? era

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the early part of the year was that what dui? era
Genuine question, with all these videos she's taking whilst driving, is that not illegal to do? She said the first one was to capture her first drive by herself but now it seems to be every video now she's filming herself whilst driving, eye bleeping the camera rather than have her eyes on the road

Reactions: 6
Jan - ?
Feb - ?
Not The Stig 🤣🤣🤣

The Stig and her sidekick sister, The Slag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine question, with all these videos she's taking whilst driving, is that not illegal to do? She said the first one was to capture her first drive by herself but now it seems to be every video now she's filming herself whilst driving, eye bleeping the camera rather than have her eyes on the road
She said in a video it’s fine cause she never looks at the camera when driving 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I’m sorry but what the duck🤣 who needs 3 products to keep them smelling fresh for 12 hours? When if you educate yourself it’s self cleaning and she shouldn’t be advertising this to her young audience. Not to mention she says she doesn’t use anything scented EVER, yet the ingredients in the femfresh spray is parfum…she’s so bleeping dim.

Attachments

• 32.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    Jan - ?
    Feb - ?
    I believe February was the crappy transitions making a return

She can make excuses but it's illegal, and whether she believes it or not it's against the law. The same as all these who go live whilst driving too.

It's illegal to have any screen on display whilst driving, unless it's a driving aid (sat nav). I was looking for a baby car seat camera last year and even those aren't allowed (to look at your baby in the back seat) as they don't aid driving. If that isn't a necessity then I don't know Eden thinks it's absolutely fine for her to do it just so she can record a few seconds. It isn't so much about looking at it either, she definitely isn't waiting until she pulls over to press start/stop recording, so is using her phone whilst driving

Reactions: 12
    She can make excuses but it's illegal, and whether she believes it or not it's against the law. The same as all these who go live whilst driving too.

It's illegal to have any screen on display whilst driving, unless it's a driving aid (sat nav). I was looking for a baby car seat camera last year and even those aren't allowed (to look at your baby in the back seat) as they don't aid driving. If that isn't a necessity then I don't know Eden thinks it's absolutely fine for her to do it just so she can record a few seconds. It isn't so much about looking at it either, she definitely isn't waiting until she pulls over to press start/stop recording, so is using her phone whilst driving
    Kent police have said they just need her reg because it’s not legal at all and they want to investigate

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 23
    She said in a video it’s fine cause she never looks at the camera when driving 🤦🏼‍♀️
    ---
    I’m sorry but what the duck🤣 who needs 3 products to keep them smelling fresh for 12 hours? When if you educate yourself it’s self cleaning and she shouldn’t be advertising this to her young audience. Not to mention she says she doesn’t use anything scented EVER, yet the ingredients in the femfresh spray is parfum…she’s so bleeping dim.
    Once again we are not going to take vagina cleaning advice from someone who openly admits they pull their knickers down and often sees a poo nugget/skiddies. duck OFF EDEN.

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Kent police have said they just need her reg because it’s not legal at all and they want to investigate
    Someone get her reg. it’s ridiculous she thinks its ok to film whilst driving. Wrong for anyone, but even worse for someone who has no road experience! So dangerous

Reactions: 8
    Idk how many times I see this debate but

🥰🥰🥰 vaginas are self cleaning,vulvas are not. Don’t shove stuff up your chuff but cleaning your vulva with mild unscented soaps is absolutely ok 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 11
    That's actually impressive. There's another TikTok scum who records while driving and the reports never go anywhere! Even with her reg. But she's in Manchester.

Well done to them and a good old slice of karma for Eden and Lloyd. Him with the drink drug driving and Eden with her driving vlogs. Consistently putting others at danger. For one second can they just consider others? Is it that bleeping hard

Reactions: 9
    If someone gets that reg Eedie Weedie will lose her license rather than a fine/points as well hahhahaah

Reactions: 5
    I tried to be a detective to find the plate number and watched her TikTok of where she got the car to see it on their website - sometimes they still show sold cars. But I couldn’t see anything.

The car is from JCB Tunbridge Wells and someone in the comments said it’s a VW Tiguan. If anyone else wants to have a look.

All I did find was this quick shot showing their height difference and you know he was wearing his boosters too.

(Still laugh when I watch that TikTok because of someone on here saying Eden stomping around the showroom with a dead car swinging on her head 😹)

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    We need someone local to see them pulling up to home bargains again 😹😹
    We don't have to do anything really, Eden will duck her it up for herself in no time anyway

Last edited:
    Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.