Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC64B369-4F2C-4BE6-AD28-31F56F7E0804.jpeg
This 🤣🤣🤣
Lloyds dancing
Lloyds food haul and the way he said ‘sasijesss’
Eden pretending she was crying because someone told her Attenborough had died

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'd forgot about half of these and am sat here laughing....the boosters being spotted is a firm favourite of mine along with the cookie crithsp🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every cringy comeback lloyd comes out with really. You just know he's sitting there for ages thinking up what to say then screenshotting it and sending it Eden in case she misses it
His fave ‘bees don’t waste time explaining to flies that honey is better than tit’ or something along them lines

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Standing on a box hidden behind a table to cut the wedding cake.

Smearing dirt on her cheeks as her bridal makeup.

Having wooden sporks as their wedding cutlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Standing on a box hidden behind a table to cut the wedding cake.

Smearing dirt on her cheeks as her bridal makeup.

Having wooden sporks as their wedding cutlery.
The wedding make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 worst contour I've ever seen. Make up artist a secret tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lloyd standing on the fireplace on the sly to look taller for the photos they took on the inside bit of the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringe moment…
Did I say Nikki? …. I said Nikki.
oh no I hide in my duvet from your comment
Just reading that

my cringe moment is everytime she tries to be body confident and waddles in tiny shorts so it looks like has a thigh gap but all she’s doing is walking whilst trying to keep her legs apart

also
When elphaba went on her hen do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh no I hide in my duvet from your comment
Just reading that

my cringe moment is everytime she tries to be body confident and waddles in tiny shorts so it looks like has a thigh gap but all she’s doing is walking whilst trying to keep her legs apart

also
When elphaba went on her hen do
IN THE CROP TOP AND JORTS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
please tell me why I just had SIX videos in a row of Eden on my tiktok, what did I do in a past life to deserve that much toxicity jfc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Lloyd insist on having that tiny bit of hair on his chin that looks like a hairy vag?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.