Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t cope with being parents 😂 I don’t care what anyone says, it’s absolutely nothing like having a pet 🤣 I’d like to say it would be great to watch that tit show unfold but I really hope they never have kids, they would make absolutely terrible parents! And imagine the poor kids getting older and seeing how their mum has behaved when she was 25 years of age online, shocking.

You can’t even compare being an auntie to being a mum, she can’t say she has ‘helped with acer when he was newborn’ and think that sets her up for being a mum, absolutely not.
100% agree with this. Them being parents would be horrible for the child, and in no way does being an auntie set you up for being a mum...aunties can return the child being a mum is a 24 hour job her and little legs wouldn't be able to deal with the night feeds the early mornings and everything else that comes with being parents. They would be having a kid just for the engagement on tiktok. I personally hope they never reproduce

Reactions: 8
I see Lloyd has ditched the slimming world recipes for artsy fartsy cooking videos, surprise surprise they’re both flops. Every direction he takes his content it flops 🤣 same with his crappy little social media manager companies.

Bless up big wallet, little legs 🙏
I've noticed booster boy is haemorrhaging followers on Tiktok. I'm sure he was nearly 303k the other week. Now at 299k.

But old Pinocceden is stagnant at 3.2m bots.

It comes to something when even us tattlers can't be arsed to post comments 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Lloyd is wearing them black gloves all the professional chefs wear 😭 cue baby excusing it because her emet is playing up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
unpopular opinion but I’m kinda glad. Casper was getting so nitpicky and obsessed and I think it undermines what we’re here for when they’re nitpicking the smallest tit
I agree tbh, Casper well and truly went off the deep end. Started off as a decent page that exposed the many lies and contradictions of Eden, but descended into an embarrassing obsession with picking at literally anything they could

Omg Lloyd is wearing them black gloves all the professional chefs wear 😭 cue baby excusing it because her emet is playing up 😂
Except real chefs know it’s more hygienic to not wear gloves as they reduce hand washing, so you’re better off with no gloves and washing your hands 😂

It’s giving more stoned subway worker than professional chef

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if this whole UMG removing their music will have an impact on TikTok? Eden would definitely not thrive on any other platform. She’s barely surviving on TikTok as it is.

I remember she made a dumbass statement of she could easily get to 10K on Facebook -I checked and she’s on 3K.
---
Just watched her TikTok where she said she washes her hands 70 times a day and yet she always said in a previous video she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s been for a piss. The lies she tells are just so ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen that Freya was round, maybe he was trying to show off in front of her about how good of a chef he is loool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
POV: You're the world's biggest tik tok star and the only ad work you're getting is love honey 🤡

Screenshot_20240202_173752_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
POV: You're the world's biggest tik tok star and the only ad work you're getting is love honey 🤡

View attachment 2731561
This ain't related to the ad, I haven't seen it, I just can't help but notice how weird her eyelash extensions look in that screenshot. Everyone else I see with them it's looks nice and really natural but hers always looks bleeping awful, doesn't suit her eye shape, they look clumpy asf, they just look awful

I wonder if this whole UMG removing their music will have an impact on TikTok? Eden would definitely not thrive on any other platform. She’s barely surviving on TikTok as it is.

I remember she made a dumbass statement of she could easily get to 10K on Facebook -I checked and she’s on 3K.
---
Just watched her TikTok where she said she washes her hands 70 times a day and yet she always said in a previous video she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s been for a piss. The lies she tells are just so ridiculous.
See I feel like Casper would post this video and stitch in the previous video. Yeah they got a picky but people need to realise that eben is a seasoned liar, all these followers hanging on her every word, not realising she’s completely having them on.
#teamcasper 😂😂
And teamLee

• Heart
I’ve been thinking about the driving situation, and I think he’s already serving a ban or waiting for a court date. Either way I think he’s stupid enough to still drive short trips to the shops etc and that’s why she won’t film him actually behind the wheel so there is so physical evidence. If you notice when she posts videos of her in car she never mentions him by name so she thinks shes fooling her followers into thinking there is nothing wrong without actually providing evidence of him commenting a crime.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking about the driving situation, and I think he’s already serving a ban or waiting for a court date. Either way I think he’s stupid enough to still drive short trips to the shops etc and that’s why she won’t film him actually behind the wheel so there is so physical evidence. If you notice when she posts videos of her in car she never mentions him by name so she thinks shes fooling her followers into thinking there is nothing wrong without actually providing evidence of him commenting a crime.
This 100%!! It's funny how she's gone from always featuring a clip of him driving pretty much every time they're out to absolutely nothing

Damn, she actually still has tapes in. She’s fucked her hair up so much. And now she can’t afford to go to the salon each time and is shoving home bleach on her big head.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She can’t even buy socks that fit her feet, just buy bigger ankle socks they make them for larger sizes, or is she trying to still share with little legs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See I feel like Casper would post this video and stitch in the previous video. Yeah they got a picky but people need to realise that eben is a seasoned liar, all these followers hanging on her every word, not realising she’s completely having them on.
#teamcasper 😂😂
And teamLee
100% edens followers are the biggest lot of divvys and builles ever
---
Ill let this speak for itself
can smell the gumms 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.