Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst her threads dead (cos sheā€™s a boring bleep) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes Iā€™m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN šŸ˜‚ at her big age, and best of all saying theyā€™re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.
this exact video but when she says ā€˜have some bleepingā€™ respectā€™ and does the weird finger spread hand gesture towards the camera

who do you actually think you are šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked if they plan on having kids and she said yes.
Imagine having them 2 as your parents šŸ™ƒ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Am I being dense because I didnā€™t know Austrians were known for having olive skin?

Regardless she clearly meant that itā€™s because she bathes in fake tan and drys herself off with bronzing powder.
Perhaps they're Austrian Jewish decent they do have the noses for it

Reactions: 4
Shut up hahahaha

Austrians are mainly German so pale and fair mousy hair. Not olive and dark at all.

My dad is Italian we are dark and olive, my children and dark hair and olive skinned, very brown in the summer!

They are just pure false tan and bottle dye!

Reactions: 11
I have olive skin and dark hair (as do my siblings) so maybe I should ask my grandad if he was confused and is actually from Austrian descent and not Italianā€¦

• Haha
Why does this head insist on doing a Q&A and put up the most bizzare answers when itā€™s clearly herself doing it šŸ¤£ itā€™s the same questions and same answers every time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say Autumn or "bleep tum" was her favourite season šŸ„“
Why does she insist on telling so many lies
Screenshot_20240201_191912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Didnā€™t she say she related fully to Verity who killed her kids out of jealousy? She said she loves Lloyd so much she wouldnā€™t want to share him or see him love anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They wouldnā€™t cope with being parents šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t care what anyone says, itā€™s absolutely nothing like having a pet šŸ¤£ Iā€™d like to say it would be great to watch that tit show unfold but I really hope they never have kids, they would make absolutely terrible parents! And imagine the poor kids getting older and seeing how their mum has behaved when she was 25 years of age online, shocking.

You canā€™t even compare being an auntie to being a mum, she canā€™t say she has ā€˜helped with acer when he was newbornā€™ and think that sets her up for being a mum, absolutely not.

Reactions: 15
Am I being dense because I didnā€™t know Austrians were known for having olive skin?

Regardless she clearly meant that itā€™s because she bathes in fake tan and drys herself off with bronzing powder.
duck off they both have pink undertones šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It comes from bleeping superdrug

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she finally succeeded in silencing Casper? Haven't seen them for ages now šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
unpopular opinion but Iā€™m kinda glad. Casper was getting so nitpicky and obsessed and I think it undermines what weā€™re here for when theyā€™re nitpicking the smallest tit

Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t she say she related fully to Verity who killed her kids out of jealousy? She said she loves Lloyd so much she wouldnā€™t want to share him or see him love anyone else.
Family ā€œchannelsā€ make huge money, and would bring in new ā€œfansā€ so theyā€™ll do it to boost their ā€œfat walletā€

Reactions: 2
I see Lloyd has ditched the slimming world recipes for artsy fartsy cooking videos, surprise surprise theyā€™re both flops. Every direction he takes his content it flops šŸ¤£ same with his crappy little social media manager companies.

Bless up big wallet, little legs šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.