Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most cringy for me was no one attending her “master class” and her blaming one troll booking out all tickets when really she just didn’t promote it because she thought she was an international superstar.
Also if we’re bringing Lloyd into it, the time he groomed some young kids with five guys burgers
She has many, could take a while if I listed them all. Though one of my faves is the "thirst trap" pretending to choke herself against the bathroom door from a few years ago. I watch behind my hands but I can't stop watching how horrifically cringe it is 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whilst her threads dead (cos she’s a boring bleep) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes I’m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN 😂 at her big age, and best of all saying they’re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.
Mine is the video of her saying when she masturbates she calls out things she wants to manifest 😳💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Too many …
- Crying over Red Bull because SHE got outed as a liar
- Pretending she can speak fluent French and German
- The entire Saving Grace podcast and the fact she watched it with her family

Not sure if many people remember this one as it was maybe two years now, but her and Lloyd had just started dating and they went to London with Yaz. Lloyd was stomping around in his huge heeled boat shoes acting like a mob boss. We commented on here how it looked like a mother taking her child for a walk and poof the video disappeared (scrolled back to find the evidence)

Another Lloyd one would be when they visited his mum and he went on about how humble he is - because his teeny brain can’t grasp the concept that his parents money doesn’t belong to him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s definitely when she tried to make “hornies” a thing. Jesus I still cringe myself inside out at that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shoe boosters
The failed “cookbook”
When she paid for a photographer at her party and claimed they were paparazzi shots
The no show masterclass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not fair on the other dogs Missy and Patch(if they're still alive), bringing 4 lively rats around some old relaxed dogs, just cruel in my eyes
I deff agree, clearly she had gotten the arse that she couldn’t drag all her dogs along so daddy had to suck up to her. Probably because they can’t control their behaviours. But clearly the issues she was saying about chai being ganged up on by the other dogs is bad if she can’t leave her unattended with the rest, unless she’d have left her?

on a side note as well, if I was acer I’d be pissed if my auntie wanted to bring her ratty dogs along to my birthday party. They’re all excitable and mental so would just take over. But he probably wouldn’t get a choice as they all appease Eden 🥴

Reactions: 6
Lloyd is 3ft skinny with a pot belly
His wife is 9ft and chubby( don’t care what anyone says she’s not curvy she’s chubby’
He lays in bed all day had no reason to get up
He lives in a rented shed
Owns 4 crappy little rats
Has nothing to be excited about
Lives his life trying to please Eden and running around after her fake ‘anxiety’ attacks and other illnesses.
Yet here he is trying to make someone insecure about their top lip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
this 🥰 exactly sums them up

Reactions: 1
The whole actress in London thing makes me cringe so much when it was revealed it was just a local group her mum was in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Lloyd went to a Christmas light garden centre place wearing Yazs knee high boots 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she had her crappy podcast with Katie Price then said the n word on live the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst her threads dead (cos she’s a boring bleep) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes I’m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN 😂 at her big age, and best of all saying they’re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.
For me it’s every time she sets a camera up to record her “crying” or having a breakdown- yas does it to its ducking weird

This one purely because it makes me laugh every time I'm in asda and see it

"I'll thtick to cookie crithp"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When the queen died and everyone called her out for filming herself crying
When Lloyd dressed up as the Elf
When she tried to venture over to Facebook and all us haters ransacked it

• Haha
Jesus bleeping Christ - the comments after the top lip one. Laughing about wanting to give someone an insecurity?

Wasn’t his sausage lips filler wife bawling on tv about people making her insecure?
Lloyds one to talk abouts people insecurities when his own wife has to bend down to have her picture taken with him, and lets not forget the boosters he wears and to top it all off his moustache looks like he's been whipped across the lip with a dirty boot lace!!! The sad cheeky freeloading prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.