Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he’s that incapable of gift wrapping he could have at least put it in a gift bag??

Reactions: 6
Something about the start of this video has amused me so much, what is that face? 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Something about the start of this video has amused me so much, what is that face? 😂
This person is a total slob waste of space loser - the more we talk about it, the more her engagement goes down so please keep chatting

Reactions: 5
This person is a total slob waste of space loser - the more we talk about it, the more her engagement goes down so please keep chatting
This is why I do miss Casper, you could see what absolute tragic bullshit was happening without giving her the view

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, he didn’t take her to a gifted escape room for her birthday…did he??? 😭 surely not!? Omg the embarrassment of Mr fat wallet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
you’ve heard it here first, ADHD is her best friend 😒 I cannot. Why did i even torture myself and come back. I’ll go back in the shadows again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just me and my late night thoughts lol, but I wonder if they did actually come to some kind of agreement with Casper?

all that time Casper was putting into videos and suddenly nothing? Seems abit odd, now big Ed is acting chripier than ever about how great life is, how it’s the happiest she’s ever been blah blah?

albeit Casper could have just got bored but as I say, late night thoughts 😂

Reactions: 18
Just me and my late night thoughts lol, but I wonder if they did actually come to some kind of agreement with Casper?

all that time Casper was putting into videos and suddenly nothing? Seems abit odd, now big Ed is acting chripier than ever about how great life is, how it’s the happiest she’s ever been blah blah?

All the others have turned into her “besties, dog sitters, arse suckers” wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 6
All the others have turned into her “besties, dog sitters, arse suckers” wouldn’t surprise me.
That’s what I mean she always seems to stop them it’s so weird 🫠 as I’ve said before I would be like ‘yeah here’s my details send it over’ then I would continue to post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they are all in wales in an air b&b for edens birthday, wonder why Yaz just didn’t go there to see her, maybe cause watching lee’s house. Seems mad to all travel there. They are mad I suppose!

Reactions: 2
So they are all in wales in an air b&b for edens birthday, wonder why Yaz just didn’t go there to see her, maybe cause watching lee’s house. Seems mad to all travel there. They are mad I suppose!
Hope she’s got lloyed on a short lead around Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I am checking on a daily basis if Casper is back..😂

Reactions: 4
Took me all of 2 minutes to find out which Airbnb they are staying in. Then we have Eden name dropping a Chinese takeout in the hopss people will probably harrass them.
How the duck is that dog still not toilet trained when they have all the time in the world to train and keep an eye on them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How the duck is that dog still not toilet trained when they have all the time in the world to train and keep an eye on them
was gonna say the same thing
bleeping shocking that those dogs still need piss pads
If they do have kids it’s gonna be fun for her trying to stop a toddler walking over them and picking the piss pads up
Mind you she thought nothing of Cali standing in dog tit so I suppose the toddler will be allowed to crack on

Casper needs to come back because I’m concerned Eden has paid them off, and I would hate if that happened.

Reactions: 13
If those dogs still need to piss inside that shed is gunna stink on a regular basis, those plug in airfreshners she uses only cover up the stench

Reactions: 8
was gonna say the same thing
bleeping shocking that those dogs still need piss pads
If they do have kids it’s gonna be fun for her trying to stop a toddler walking over them and picking the piss pads up
Mind you she thought nothing of Cali standing in dog tit so I suppose the toddler will be allowed to crack on

Casper needs to come back because I’m concerned Eden has paid them off, and I would hate if that happened.
I’d be fuming if I was that air bnb owner and I saw the dog was peeing inside 🤮 smells stick around

Also she’s had four dogs all from young puppy age, so she should know that dogs literally let you know when they need a wee and he’s right by a door, she’s such a lazy twit

Sorry if I sound like caesar the dog whisperer but I just can’t stand the laziness in relation to the dogs when she has so much time on her hands

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.