Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the person was bullshitting then surely you would just flat out deny it as rumours like that can be damaging to work opportunities etc. we know how they both like to clap back at people so there’s no way they wouldn’t take the opportunity to do so especially loyed
Maybe he did get in a bit of trouble for something nobody will ever know but drawing attention to it will confirm they read here so they won’t want to do that. Whatever it is he is 100% allowed to drive for now.

Reactions: 5
Maybe he did get in a bit of trouble for something nobody will ever know but drawing attention to it will confirm they read here so they won’t want to do that. Whatever it is he is 100% allowed to drive for now.
Or the fact it got people interested in them again? Her views were on par with her peak for maybe a week or two - they both played into not, dropping breadcrumbs they were going to address it. Regardless when you have to create or feed into drama to get views you know you’re on limited time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its a completely different car tho isn't it which would validate the crashing of the other one wouldn't it? I swear the car pre the rumour didn't have sunroofs like that?

Its a completely different car tho isn't it which would validate the crashing of the other one wouldn't it? I swear the car pre the rumour didn't have sunroofs like that?
I thought that but more on the air of the fragrance tree being in the side, the rental place I use does exactly that. Sticks em in the side but idk if that’s just a normal driving thing

“Look how nice I look”. Narcissist much
---
WHY has she bought a whole new wardrobe to go to wales. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
“Got up at stupid o’clock” would love to know what time that actually was. Just before 10? Whatever it was it made her have to nap and do nothing all day.
the listen to your body and look after yourself enraged me. Most of us have to go to work on our period we can’t just nap and order dominos. We just get on with it!

Reactions: 10
Just coming here to comment on how sore her eyes look in that eye filter video 😳

Reactions: 3
Just coming here to comment on how sore her eyes look in that eye filter video 😳
Literally! Can see the little pimple above her lashes, she needs chill with the fake lashes and extensions. Or at least clean them properly 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wise? Eden you mimed the N word on a live of hundreds if, not thousands of viewers. Just one massive thing on your long list of duck ups. She can't run for a piss nevermind a 'business'.
Gosh she really thinks so highly of herself. She's either deluded or in denial...reading a few Colleen Hoover books doesn't make you wise honey!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that I want to defend her but I don’t think she was saying “wise” seriously, that comment reads sarcastic to me

Reactions: 2
Not that I want to defend her but I don’t think she was saying “wise” seriously, that comment reads sarcastic to me
i think she was being serious, she actually thinks she is wise 😂 remember, all her family blow smoke up her arse so they will tell her that 🤢

Reactions: 3
lol same here, she felt attacked by the comment and was sarcastic back. It always surprises me how people read things so differently because that was really clear to me

I'm so confused I just saw her opening a birthday present a few minutes gone midnight?? Why would you not wait until the daytime to open your presents? Or was she that desperate to post that it was her birthday? Absolute cringe

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.