Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get presents from Yaz last year that were straight from the delivery bag? Or visa versa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does it work when he buys her presents? Because he doesn’t work? Does she give him an allowance? Does he ask big sister Yazzy? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will eat my own kid the day Yaz doesn’t do a video montage about Eden where she doesn’t use clips of her meeting young fans on the street or in public places. How is that relevant in a birthday montage?! Omg happy birthday, I’m number 1 of at least 5 fans. They’ve hold being popular and famous above anything else that’s why you know they’re bullying witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photo GK Barry has used to wish her happy birthday on her insta stories, I am creased 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video. Can you imagine the convo.

“ill put my phone here and Ill grab the present I bought myself and you pretend to give it to me from you and ill act like I dont know what it is. Remember to call me sweet names and act all cute.

ready, 1, 2, 3 go!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over her saying she binged all of AHS in 3 weeks. I’ve been watching it from the start since before Christmas and I’m still only on season 9. They must have sat and watched it all day everyday and literally done nothing else. Shows how busy they are 😂

Also her listing Freak Show as her favourite season just confirms her crappy taste.

I never get why people share on their insta story people saying happy birthday to them? Is it just to show look all these people like me?

I never get why people share on their insta story people saying happy birthday to them? Is it just to show look all these people like me?
they don’t post as many as Eden Jesus Christ
99% of them are people who last took a pic with her at her wedding or are fans who met her at meet and greets she did years ago. Soo.
Go QuEeN

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.