Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, she actually still has tapes in. She’s fucked her hair up so much. And now she can’t afford to go to the salon each time and is shoving home bleach on her big head.
😆 So true. Why does she spend all that time getting extensions to then instantly chop to her customary Lord Farquaad style.
Why doesn't she just get some wigs. They're so realistic nowadays. Even if they weren't they would still be an improvement to her munted mane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lloyds back in his content creator era I see, churning out cooking videos from a new camera (quality looks worse than iPhone?!) with his fancy angles. I give it a fortnight before he’s back to not posting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lloyds back in his content creator era I see, churning out cooking videos from a new camera (quality looks worse than iPhone?!) with his fancy angles. I give it a fortnight before he’s back to not posting
makes me piss because there are so many people out there doing this content. He’s just ripping them off left right and centre but he’s not gonna get a career out of it because there are others who are better.

• Haha
All Lloyd makes is different pasta with difference sauce 🫠 throw in the odd steak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden/Lloyd - we know you read here and you can fool your followers all you want by posting a video sitting in a stationary car behind the wheel but until I see a video of you actually driving I’m going to assume the driving ban rumours are true. I would have so much more respect for them if they just admitted it, owned it and used it as an opportunity to educate about the dangers of drink/drug driving. They could genuinely use this to their advantage.

Reactions: 16
Eden/Lloyd - we know you read here and you can fool your followers all you want by posting a video sitting in a stationary car behind the wheel but until I see a video of you actually driving I’m going to assume the driving ban rumours are true. I would have so much more respect for them if they just admitted it, owned it and used it as an opportunity to educate about the dangers of drink/drug driving. They could genuinely use this to their advantage.
Yeah I mean it’s not like admitting it is going to damage their “careers” or “reputation” they’ve done that without admitting he’s a pisshead liability

Reactions: 11
I'm curious as I have no idea, but what would happen if she was to post a video of him driving just to prove to us "trolls", like would it be shown to the police and they'd be able to book him because it's proof of him driving whilst on bail/probation whatever it is

Nooooooo sge
When she kissed Chai’s vagina 🤮
Nooooooo she never did. Disgusting witch.
Lloyds disconnected inside out friar tuck hair do…
This is one of my go to fir when I feel like I need a laugh.
---
unpopular opinion but I’m kinda glad. Casper was getting so nitpicky and obsessed and I think it undermines what we’re here for when they’re nitpicking the smallest tit
I agree.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she even paid for her hair with that new girl. Wasn’t that long ago someone came on here to say that Poppy would fit Eden in whatever she wanted - clearly not the case anymore. I think her level of spend on hair has decreased dramatically - and that Poppy clearly cannot stand her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she even paid for her hair with that new girl. Wasn’t that long ago someone came on here to say that Poppy would fit Eden in whatever she wanted - clearly not the case anymore. I think her level of spend on hair has decreased dramatically - and that Poppy clearly cannot stand her.
I was thinking this, Poppy has definitely sacked her off as a customer. I don't blame poppy one bit, spending hours on her hair to only the next week she goes and chops it all off. I'd rip all of her extensions personally if I was Poppy

Reactions: 13
Blurgh. If you have to keep banging on about how perfect your relationship is then it definitely is not perfect.

Spending 90% of your time together. Yeah because she has no friends and ensured she cut him off from his. And that he had no ambition for a career so hes home that 90% of the time. It’s really not the flex they think it is.

And of course all the comments are filled with sad fucks competing for the best relationship.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Blurgh. If you have to keep banging on about how perfect your relationship is then it definitely is not perfect.

Spending 90% of your time together. Yeah because she has no friends and ensured she cut him off from his. And that he had no ambition for a career so hes home that 90% of the time. It’s really not the flex they think it is.
Wow 2 years😂 I can’t see how she sees that as an achievement when they both have no lives, live in each others pockets, no friends, it’s crazy
---
The fact her ‘friends’ are the dog breeders shows how lacking they are of friends

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry I may get absolutely slaughtered for saying this but two years together is not long enough to marry each other let alone lecture others about a permanent honeymoon phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry I may get absolutely slaughtered for saying this but two years together is not long enough to marry each other let alone lecture others about a permanent honeymoon phase.
Her superiority complex is baffling. She thinks by them going 100mph in their relationship (moving in together, dogs and marriage etc) within 2 year, that it’s flex as opposed to the people who build a foundation before going through the ‘milestones’. I doubt their relationship would be the same if they actually worked full time and didn’t just sit at home 24/7 in each other’s pockets, I doubt it as she’s such high maintenance. Their life is so boring, there’s only so many shopping trips to buy more candles before it is tedious

Reactions: 18
Absolutely agree with this I'm in a 8 year relationship, not married or engaged(shock horror), but I would NEVER be as condescending as she is about her relationship. We all know their relationship is an absolute sham, no matter what way they want to spin it. Both toxic as eachother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed. I'm Def not a hairdressing expert. If I left a hair dressers with that flat colour (her side bits were already shaded lighter) I'd be bang disappointed, freebie or not.
Let's face it, She's bought a box dye from Boots and is pretending it's not L'Oréal shade 'Brown Billy Bullshitter' . Get a wig, you quonk.

Reactions: 7
Her superiority complex is baffling. She thinks by them going 100mph in their relationship (moving in together, dogs and marriage etc) within 2 year, that it’s flex as opposed to the people who build a foundation before going through the ‘milestones’. I doubt their relationship would be the same if they actually worked full time and didn’t just sit at home 24/7 in each other’s pockets, I doubt it as she’s such high maintenance. Their life is so boring, there’s only so many shopping trips to buy more candles before it is tedious
My ex moved in within two weeks. It was so lovely at first, until it wasn't. Looking back, the abusive manipulation were there from the start.

There's nothing fun or cute about love bombing someone then cutting them off from their friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.