Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the way I got instant TEARS reading that comment. He is the biggest ick I’ve EVER seen 😭 no wonder he’s got no friends, hands down the funniest thing he’s ever said and I’m laughing at him not with him.

Ok loyed 🫵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god the way I got instant TEARS reading that comment. He is the biggest ick I’ve EVER seen 😭 no wonder he’s got no friends, hands down the funniest thing he’s ever said and I’m laughing at him not with him.

Ok loyed 🫵
It’s the way he was probably so proud of himself 😭😭😭 or he’s sat there like “haha I’m such a troll” but he’s embarrassed himself 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the way he was probably so proud of himself 😭😭😭 or he’s sat there like “haha I’m such a troll” but he’s embarrassed himself 💀
You just know Eden is giving it beans “god my husband is so sexy”

Yaz is sending him voice notes barely able to breathe from laughing so much.

Big Paul is sending texts “you are so wonderful Loyed x Paul/daddy xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Passport photo? What you need a passport for loyed? Ain’t see you going on big wallet trips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Majority of the time men will do only one or two things which give me the ick, but with Loyed it is every single bleeping thing he does. Ick ick ick, how any woman can find him attractive and his stinking attitude is beyond comprehension. You need to give you head a good bleeping wobble. I'm sure Eden is just lying to herself that she loves him, funny how she went from "I hate all men, I'm independent I don't need no man" to bowing down to his feet, how is she not cringing at everything he does. I have never had so much second hand embarrassment as I do with those as a couple, the most false fakest toxic couple ever.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.