Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the video of her dad waffling a load of tit I can now see where she gets her BS from and imagination to conjure up stories on the spot!

I just got second hand embarrassment. Why does she have to get involved and ruin everything?
Because god forbid a child took the attention for just a moment!

Reactions: 2
After seeing the video of her dad waffling a load of tit I can now see where she gets her BS from and imagination to conjure up stories on the spot!
Exactly! You can tell the whole family live in their own little imaginary world.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! You can tell the whole family live in their own little imaginary world.
They really think they are better then they actually are don’t they lol 😆 like to think they are higher class but their home screams otherwise 🤣 they all look riffy to me 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely not the flex she thinks it is.

Let them have their moment? She had it 28 years ago before she had kids. Maggies been dead 8 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why have we never heard of this amazing business before? And what happened to it if it was sooo amazing? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've said it before and ill say it again, Yaz is an absolute prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
PLT are gonna end up getting a restraining order against Yaz if she doesn’t stop making embarrassing videos like this. What on earth is this…

Notice how the video doesn’t say “#ad” either..😳😂

• Haha
Does Sofia have kids ?
Two kids

PLT are gonna end up getting a restraining order against Yaz if she doesn’t stop making embarrassing videos like this. What on earth is this…

Notice how the video doesn’t say “#ad” either..😳😂

She's desperate for plt to notice her and she's trying to be funny but it's just not working yaz🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yaz wants a podcast with PLT too then 😬 she jumps onto literally anything and everything Eden does it’s so embarrassing

Yasmin loves to delete videos doesn’t she? Just gone to look for that video and would you believe it’s gone, she’s deleted it? Why am I not surprised? The whole family are so invested in deleting comments they don’t agree with, so others don’t come across them and think omg that’s so true..

Don’t forget. Their mother is a English teacher who has random people stay over at her house from different countries.. which basically means she don’t do no work and she’s a lazy bum who claims benefits for her 70 year old husband who’s too “unwell to work” like Eden has claimed so many times before, he was so high risk during the pandemic but that didn’t stop Eden going out everyday to shops for no reason

Reactions: 8
So I’ve just watched the podcast because I’m ill and bored and I can’t believe she has the audacity to slag off the BBC and the woman who interviewed her? witch you are nobody and she gave you airtime, it’s also REALLY unprofessional to do that. Honestly she is so two faced it’s a joke I’ve never known someone that’s just such a liar and a witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.