Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the shoes and suit combo has completely killed me off. Where is he getting his fashion inspo from? A bleeping sex offender? He’s got the beer belly he’s just missing some gravy stains on his wife beater 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These…..
Fancy being so insecure about your height you have to wear these bleeping monstrosities in the house to make you a few inches taller when you’re just with family. Also it’s bleeping grotty to wear shoes in the house makes me cringe! Dread to think what their carpets look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
for the love of god why the duck would you post this 😭😭 please stfu and disappear again!!
2 days worth of christmas feasting is about to make a reappearance 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
for the love of god why the duck would you post this 😭😭 please stfu and disappear again!!
lloyd asking her to come back to bed at 3pm has sent me 💀 like tell me you’re unemployed without telling me you’re unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Only kind of person who would post this is someone who needs external validation on their marriage.

She’s basically sent a (likely heavily filtered) photo of herself to her husband and would have thrown a tantrum if he hadn’t complimented her back. He didn’t just randomly text her to say she’s pretty.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t even say chav. It’s like he’s trying to be a road man/chav, which is even more embarrassing 😭 he reminds me of jimmy saville with the shell suits, tucked in t shirts and trainers 💀
Yeah I did think when I wrote it that ‘chav’ was generous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lloyd asking her to come back to bed at 3pm has sent me 💀 like tell me you’re unemployed without telling me you’re unemployed
It’s the spelling for me, he’s either off his face at 3pm or not really paying attention and doesn’t realise that those texts are going to be shared on the internet

What is she trying to prove? “Look at me my husband fancies me” because if that’s the bar Eden, the man you married fancying you from a heavily edited photo then the bar is severely low

Reactions: 13
I thought she said, when she made her “come back” she’d realised she didn’t need to post every day? Yet here she is, multiple videos every day!!

Reactions: 15
Her latest tiktok about knowing the real truth…. Baiting LL’s DUI again….
Also I bet they had to stay at her parents Xmas day because obviously Lloyd can’t drive, her dad will have been drinking so couldn’t drive them home and there’s no way you’d be able to get a taxi. There’s no way they’d choose to stay there when they could go home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.