Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting between 5-6 times a day being a selling point when she’s come back and said she doesn’t need to be posting every day anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found her 2023 video odd at first glance I didn't even notice she included her wedding, I had to rewind it back to July and saw she used a clip when she's in that good awful jumpsuit sitting down with her family. Like why would you not use a clip of you walking down the aisle in your dress or a first dance, you know something which actually resembles a wedding??

Reactions: 14
They must of advised her to stfu and that’s why we had the silence!
Her and Lloyd couldn’t cope with Lloyd’s alleged dui on their own!

Reactions: 8
I found her 2023 video odd at first glance I didn't even notice she included her wedding, I had to rewind it back to July and saw she used a clip when she's in that good awful jumpsuit sitting down with her family. Like why would you not use a clip of you walking down the aisle in your dress or a first dance, you know something which actually resembles a wedding??
Her October clip was the Halloween make-up. The one where she wore that make-up for 2 hours and didn't even go out.
THAT was her October highlight?
bleeping hell. Such a dullard life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg guys. I just absolutely wet myself laughing at Lloyd’s new video, he literally KNOWS how to get rid of the haters am I right xxx

(said as if I was Edens fan)

• Haha
Lloyds baiting again in his new video 😂
Is he not embarrassed? He’s a 30 year old man. It’s one thing to have a rumour about you that you drink and drove in the first place. What makes it even worse is that it’s believable because we’ve all seen him do it on camera before. Him and his ugly ass constipated face can get to duck.

Reactions: 13
The pair of them are fowl, if it the dui was just a rumour then surely they would have addressed it because lets face it something like that can be career stopping, but if he has done it, then to go online and make jokes and add fuel to the fire is absolutely disgusting! I hope the brands that they work with in future get so much tit that no-one will touch these pair of freaks with a barge pole!

Reactions: 13
The pair of them are fowl, if it the dui was just a rumour then surely they would have addressed it because lets face it something like that can be career stopping, but if he has done it, then to go online and make jokes and add fuel to the fire is absolutely disgusting! I hope the brands that they work with in future get so much tit that no-one will touch these pair of freaks with a barge pole!
It’s got me thinking it’s true but they already know that nothing will come from it, they won’t address it as they don’t want to admit to the drink driving but they’re smug knowing they won’t have repercussions

Reactions: 7
I love watching her duck up her hair she really hasn’t go a clue! She’s using a golden blonde box dye to tone her hair……

Wonder if she will cry next month about her hair falling out and blaming her followers again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A 30 year old man spending his time doing awful videos to young kids and lapping up the attention when they clap and find him amusing!
worrying thing is the ones applauding the behaviour are the next generation coming through who will likely think dui is acceptable behaviour!😞

Reactions: 9
I love watching her duck up her hair she really hasn’t go a clue! She’s using a golden blonde box dye to tone her hair……

Wonder if she will cry next month about her hair falling out and blaming her followers again
It’s only dye so unless she wants to go peroxide blonde after I don’t think it’s going to damage her hair much tbh. I’m not a hairdresser so I could be wrong 😂
Not much of her hair is her own either is it? I wonder how long/thick it actually is without extensions now

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s only dye so unless she wants to go peroxide blonde after I don’t think it’s going to damage her hair much tbh. I’m not a hairdresser so I could be wrong 😂
Not much of her hair is her own either is it? I wonder how long/thick it actually is without extensions now
She bleached it twice first and then used this, her hairdresser can’t have done that great a job if she’s doing this to it already

She posted “me time” and a pic on her insta story. Please don’t tell me she’s at the hair salon AGAIN

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought she was going to duck off from social media, and now she's got an agency?! I've got whiplash from all her lies. So has Lloyd, but from drink driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.