Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only dye so unless she wants to go peroxide blonde after I don’t think it’s going to damage her hair much tbh. I’m not a hairdresser so I could be wrong 😂
Not much of her hair is her own either is it? I wonder how long/thick it actually is without extensions now
She used 40 vol which is bleeping high 😅. I only ever used 20 on my roots. And she followed it up with a toner which also has peroxide as one of the ingredients. Believe me - she’s bleeping up her hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can we all stop calling Lloyd 30 years old please?

He’s 35…he should be doing much, much better than he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we all stop calling Lloyd 30 years old please?

He’s 35…he should be doing much, much better than he is.
I hate putting timeframes on people, like they should have achieved x at x age. But Lloyd … eessh. The clay gnome in the garden is less bone idle than him.

Like does he ever work? Apart from one temu and badoo ad a month? His missus pays the rent, pays for his (now redundant) car. His life is trotting after his missus to her hair appointment and pushing a dog in a pram.

And wtf are those comments on his TikTok? As a “hater” why exactly would I be punching the air that the angry leprechaun did a lip syncing video?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used 40 vol which is bleeping high 😅. I only ever used 20 on my roots. And she followed it up with a toner which also has peroxide as one of the ingredients. Believe me - she’s bleeping up her hair.
Yeah I had to cut all my hair off for using 40 vol in my teens. I didn’t watch the video, I only keep up with her on here so just saw the photo of the dye

Reactions: 7
I hate putting timeframes on people, like they should have achieved x at x age. But Lloyd … eessh. The clay gnome in the garden is less bone idle than him.

Like does he ever work? Apart from one temu and badoo ad a month? His missus pays the rent, pays for his (now redundant) car. His life is trotting after his missus to her hair appointment and pushing a dog in a pram.

And wtf are those comments on his TikTok? As a “hater” why exactly would I be punching the air that the angry leprechaun did a lip syncing video?
punching the air? no, driving our paid for cars to our own actual houses that we paid for from the 9-5 job! yes! his followers are crazy 😂 enabling bad driving

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d punch the air BingBong but I’m scared I might damage something in the home I paid for through working really hard and reaching my dream job, or I might punch the little boy I made and provide everything for and more. I’m so affected about Lloyds clap back that I need to get in my car which I also paid for, with my clean licence and nip therapy to work through my hateful behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
i couldnt imagine nearly being 40 and acting and talk the way he does thats so embarrassing.
no wonder his mums never around him shes probs embarrassed of her "grown" son with a "massive wallet" to as all he does is post really bad videos online and attacks young girls in the comments LOOOL

• Haha
i couldnt imagine nearly being 40 and acting and talk the way he does thats so embarrassing.
no wonder his mums never around him shes probs embarrassed of her "grown" son with a "massive wallet" to as all he does is post really bad videos online and attacks young girls in the comments LOOOL
Mummy wouldn’t allow him around her wealthy associates with him bragging about the massive wallet while wearing them god awful boosters!
BLESS UP! 🥴🤩🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kids (only exception is Freya's boy) seem so bratty it's unreal. You can tell they're the Harvs' kids.

Just seen the vid about finding Lloyd’s guitar in their garden under some leaves. She must mean her parent’s garden (as I’m sure their own is astroturf no leaves). I just bet her parent’s garden is as scruffy as their house and bet it’s got all sorts of tit in it like a scrapyard.

Reactions: 14
‘Oh you got me one with a bee on it, that’s our sign for Manchester in our house’ ….. along with the WHOLE of the UK then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice to see they don’t use reusable bags, the green giant can’t wait to even pack the bags at the checkout before wiring into something to eat & then has to put out further in the car. What a content bleep.

Reactions: 5
Why in every video where she’s out and about it’s like she’s constantly eye balling everyone to see if they recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh great, another "love the skin you're in" montage 🤢
I'd respect her more if she didn't filter within an inch of her life most days

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.