Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Richest most delicious bolognaise you’ve ever tried”…. Immediately uses fry light 🤮 she has no clue. Why does she honestly think she’s the best at everything 😂
I literally said out loud oh duck off you stupid bleep when I see the fry light, that was it for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad Yaz thinks even has been trolled during her ‘three weeks off’ when all they had to say is that it wasn’t true if that’s the case 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m unsure now but I can’t work out not addressing it unless they’re playing the better person card and it’s all bullshit

Reactions: 7
Saw a certain Eden walking around Sainsbury's this afternoon....like it was a catwalk seeing who was checking her out. No one apparently....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she pushing weird quizzes atm, she’s trying to show how much Disney she knows, honestly to appeal to her child audience again and teens on vampire moments. And LL ‘well done baby’ for knowing nothing Of actual worth.
theyre so boring and the content is showing it is dull atm, defo thinks quizzes are her new niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went way back to edens 1st posts and she was actually really pretty she’s ruined herself with the cheap hair and chav make up and dodgy fillers. It’s a shame really

Reactions: 11
Reading some of the replies little legs has done on his Temu advert it’s bloody embarrassing the words he uses given he’s supposed to be an adult and come from a rather wealthy background.
please someone enlighten me as to what ‘bless up’ actually means as Im clearly too young and out of the loop to understand what this cool dude is saying. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Reading some of the replies little legs has done on his Temu advert it’s bloody embarrassing the words he uses given he’s supposed to be an adult and come from a rather wealthy background.
please someone enlighten me as to what ‘bless up’ actually means as Im clearly too young and out of the loop to understand what this cool dude is saying. 🙄
I have no idea, I randomly commented it earlier as Lloyds tit sayings never get old, bless up 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s either like, bless up that they’re grateful or bless up to the other person like blessings and good vibes.

Reactions: 2
Everytime I get a notification and see the thread title it makes me want to vom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly her Instagram stories……….
She’s forgetting to send love to the toof-less crackheads and them poor Russian whores around the world. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her hair colours are awful together
Such a shame as Poppy is actually so talent at extensions - she does mine! She got so stressed once when princess Eden spent a fortune on extra long extensions only to cut them into a bob which Poppy had to fix. Poppy had a book out an entire afternoon to fix her hair. Nothing less for Ms Eden eh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Such a shame as Poppy is actually so talent at extensions - she does mine! She got so stressed once when princess Eden spent a fortune on extra long extensions only to cut them into a bob which Poppy had to fix. Poppy had a book out an entire afternoon to fix her hair. Nothing less for Ms Eden eh!
Get some tea please this thread is so boring lately 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.