Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was an actual fan who’d followed her for years I’d be so disappointed in her

Reactions: 9
That’s all us tattle cunts checking up to see if she’s crawled out of her hole 😂
I think also people wanting to see where she’s gone and looking for clues. Same reason Yaz and Freya were posting more, cashing in on the nosy people

Reactions: 4
Eden and Lloyd are a pair of scumbags!!! and if it's true that he got pulled for drink/drug driving, then the pair of them should be cancelled, in fact I bet she forced him to go out driving most days, even though he would have been over the limit!!! Shame on the pair of them!

Reactions: 14
You can tell this was filmed a while ago by the nails and hair 😂 she’s probably changed her hair by now and fucked it up and half her nails would be chewed off

Reactions: 10
I think the AD is a pre recorded one that she’s contractually required to post or she doesn’t get paid

Reactions: 12
Holly is hot on the delete button, do these brands not look into who they’re working with? Or do they just see the followers and think duck it she will do

The AD is just some smoke to cover up what is actually going on… she isn’t making a return I don’t think - just wants to make people think she is

Reactions: 5
Just seen a video saying the latest video she's posted she has a black eye. Lord give me strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has noone noticed yaz comment on edens recent ad has now been removed??!
Also that freya had done a tiktok earlier talking about having a break? Somethings happening and im exciteddddd!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has noone noticed yaz comment on edens recent ad has now been removed??!
Also that freya had done a tiktok earlier talking about having a break? Somethings happening and im exciteddddd!!!
Yeah I noticed it has been deleted when I looked earlier 😂

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I almost refuse to believe her and this other tik tok bullshit is real it’s like an episode of black mirror

• Haha
Think this ad she’s done the company should be aware of how she’s acted. Bet they’d soon drop her

Reactions: 11
Eden and Lloyd are a pair of scumbags!!! and if it's true that he got pulled for drink/drug driving, then the pair of them should be cancelled, in fact I bet she forced him to go out driving most days, even though he would have been over the limit!!! Shame on the pair of them!
They are both scum bags but I don’t think we can blame Eden for little legs drink driving. Yes, she is complicit in the times we’ve seen them go out drink, she’s filmed then he’s driven home but he is a fully grown adult and makes his own decision. I don’t know why you’d ever want to get into a car with someone who’s had a drink, or even let them drink above the limit knowing they’ve got to drive home. The pair of them are fucked in the head.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.