Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’ve got a theory. (Sorry if been mentioned)

Eden doesn’t reach target ad views like she used to, has no management or brands that wanna work with her.

When applying to work with brands or management they will ask the follower count and analytics. Based off Edens last two ads she’s done better on those than she has in years. Because she’s left TikTok and racked up the views on two ads.

So to other brands and management this will look good, despite her being known as a bleep anyway so it’s not going to work🤣

But could this be her logic? Because millions of views on two ads is better than what most influencers get.

BUT I know for a fact if she loved her husband that much she wouldve surely cleared his name weeks ago if it wasnt true. Why cant she pull her big boy pants on and either admit it or deny it? if it isnt true (going off her latest ig story) then WHY remain silent and allow people to drag your husbands name through the mud? wouldnt any normal person be straight to defend their name?🤣
That’s Smart! But I don’t think she’s smart enough to think of that

Reactions: 7
I've kinda been thinking lately that maybe she was the one that posted in here originally, or one of her minions on her behalf just to see how far the story would go, then to come back like she's proven a point of how trolls will feed of 1 comment and run with a wild story of unsubstantiated accusations.
Yes I know its been said that the OP had been here a while and left for certain reasons, but its not totally implausible, just look at the previous Jason/Holly dramas.

Reactions: 19
I've kinda been thinking lately that maybe she was the one that posted in here originally, or one of her minions on her behalf just to see how far the story would go, then to come back like she's proven a point of how trolls will feed of 1 comment and run with a wild story of unsubstantiated accusations.
Yes I know its been said that the OP had been here a while and left for certain reasons, but its not totally implausible, just look at the previous Jason/Holly dramas.
See I don’t believe this, because they’d just be damaging themselves for nothing, if you Google Lloyd hulme now it’s just pages and pages questioning the driving offence and that’s the first thing brands will see if they search him?

Reactions: 19
This thought did cross my mind in the beginning but after a few days they would have been back posting about it: it’s been way too long now

Reactions: 6
I just fully believe he got arrested for a DUI, it absolutely was going to happen after the many times his drinking then driving was documented on her videos… if it wasn’t true she/he would deny it as TikTok is their main source of income and without it they are screwed, so they’d protect it by clearing his name.

Reactions: 24
See I don’t believe this, because they’d just be damaging themselves for nothing, if you Google Lloyd hulme now it’s just pages and pages questioning the driving offence and that’s the first thing brands will see if they search him?
Yeah I think it would be something dramatic but non harmful like theyd given up two of the rats (spotted at the shelter) or she was seen leaving a scan place and was pregnant or something. If this was the case I don't think they'd so something which permanently damages either reputation

Reactions: 3
I saw a comment about a documentary on trolling and how incorrect gossip can spread and yorkshirepeach had liked it 🤔 I don't think they planted that story in particular but I do believe they could be being silent if they are taking part in filming as that would probably be a decent pay packet and would also explain the need for complete silence all round (Yaz and Freya)

Reactions: 3
Okay so I’ve got a theory. (Sorry if been mentioned)

Eden doesn’t reach target ad views like she used to, has no management or brands that wanna work with her.

When applying to work with brands or management they will ask the follower count and analytics. Based off Edens last two ads she’s done better on those than she has in years. Because she’s left TikTok and racked up the views on two ads.

So to other brands and management this will look good, despite her being known as a bleep anyway so it’s not going to work🤣

But could this be her logic? Because millions of views on two ads is better than what most influencers get.

BUT I know for a fact if she loved her husband that much she wouldve surely cleared his name weeks ago if it wasnt true. Why cant she pull her big boy pants on and either admit it or deny it? if it isnt true (going off her latest ig story) then WHY remain silent and allow people to drag your husbands name through the mud? wouldnt any normal person be straight to defend their name?🤣
Surely brands also care about engagement though? I’d be intrigued to see if anyone else has the same product for an ad and compare the likes and comments

Reactions: 1
I find it all so odd how even if little legs did crash then why is her family not saying her name? It dosent make sence to me?
Also in my area if theres been a crash normally there would be a new report of some sort if the roads been closed etc but there dosent seem to be any of that 🤔 im sure it will all come out sooner the better🤞🏼

I think she's gonna come back with a story to say they were rushing to hospital or to a loved one or some bollocks. Also why isn't she monitoring insta comments like tik tok? There's a comment saying racist 4 weeks ago. The only other thing I think she might be trying (and failing) to do is a troll/tattle 'take down' of some sort and to try and redirect the heat

Reactions: 5
She’s stalling because any half arsed excuse she could come back with has already been written here. Her and her mental family will be brain storming like duck to come up with some sort of “it definitely wasn’t poor Edens fault” scenario

Maybe we should all just stop talking about it until the truth comes out. We know her and the other witches of eastwick read here. They can gauge a lot from what we post and then come up with the best way to respond to what’s happening. I say until there’s any further development we go silent on the topic. Because we really are just speculating at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
fr this would explain her sudden love of alcohol
I think she’s just tryna be like Lloyd and trying to show him that it’s ok she drinks all the time too 🤣 you know cos she’s obsessed with him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Either it’s happened and they’re mega embarrassed or they’re trying some fancy social experiment and they’re gunna make a 18 part tiktok drama about gossip and tattle. Or they actually are in the North Pole doing their respective seasonal jobs as an elf and a knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone close to me was arrested for drink driving like 2 years ago.. the funny thing is this person would never drink drive but that they he lost his mum ended up in a fight with his gf and drove off. He was arrested like 5 minutes later. He spend the night in the police cell and was left to go home the next day. His court day was set 3 weeks later and he got a driving ban for 18 months.. with 3 months reduced if he would do a course. He always accepted what he done and never tried to down play it or make it look better.. what I am
---
Someone close to me was arrested for drink driving like 2 years ago.. the funny thing is this person would never drink drive but that they he lost his mum ended up in a fight with his gf and drove off. He was arrested like 5 minutes later. He spend the night in the police cell and was left to go home the next day. His court day was set 3 weeks later and he got a driving ban for 18 months.. with 3 months reduced if he would do a course. He always accepted what he done and never tried to down play it or make it look better.. what I am trying to say.. if it is true.. I think they owe it to come forward and admit.. people will be more angry with them trying to hide it and acting like nothing happened!

Reactions: 2
I know someone who crashed their car drunk driving and was arrested and charged, the court summons didn’t come through till months later and they got a driving ban. They still posted on social media, it was never in the paper and the only way you would have known anything happened is by them telling you. i don’t actually think we will ever find out.

When I think of Eden the quote from Bianca Del Rio comes to mind ‘what do you do successfully… quickly’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Court listings are public so they can’t really hide it when it happens, someone will find it, probably why they’re quiet because the court day will stick out like a sore thumb to us trolls.

Our local ‘paper’ literally dox everyone in court with names ages and the street they live on, so that could also be bit of an issue for them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.