Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Why wouldn’t you want to clear your husbands name? More importantly I don’t get Lloyd’s silence, if I was innocent I would be screaming from the rooftops
exactly! he jumps on everyone else when they make a comment, I'm waiting for him to iron us all out! come on little fella, or you cutting down on the ❄ so not quite the hard man you thought you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s pretty poor on her loyal followers that she’s not put anything on to be fair, even just a post to say she’s taking time out or something like that, she bangs on about them getting her to where she is and them relying on her yet she’s disappeared without even a ‘thank you for your loyalty !

Lhj97

All her 14 year old followers are probably crying
They spent weeks telling everyone it’s fine to say the n word in a song for Eden to fuck of and leave them 😂😂

• Haha

Threefeathers

I think when she returns .. which she will... they will push the narrative of addiction and Try to make it spin that way

Huffchug

VIP Member
I just fully believe he got arrested for a DUI, it absolutely was going to happen after the many times his drinking then driving was documented on her videos… if it wasn’t true she/he would deny it as TikTok is their main source of income and without it they are screwed, so they’d protect it by clearing his name.

Babyboonseed

Oop 🥴 also, I’ve been trying to think for ages who she reminds me of. And it’s finally clicked. Her tone and mannerisms are so much like Katie Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣 so dramatic, Tory but also trashy, hand movements and horse-like features. However I feel like I’m offending KH at this point
---
Oop 🥴 also, I’ve been trying to think for ages who she reminds me of. And it’s finally clicked. Her tone and mannerisms are so much like Katie Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣 so dramatic, Tory but also trashy, hand movements and horse-like features. However I feel like I’m offending KH at this point
What I don’t understand about her “fans” is why they regurgitate the same brain dead comments 🤣 if it was nobody’s business other than eden and Lloyds whether or not booster boy was arrested for DUI, why will there inevitably be a court case/date/details posted by local press? It’s in the public’s interest to be aware of individuals in their home town who are a danger to the public. Before I could even post in agreement it seems the comments have been deleted and I screenshotted 50 seconds after the OP!

Come to the conclusion that Edens followers must be below the age of 16 or adults with an IQ of a similar number. They all make my skin crawl.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
I am placing my bets on a new year comeback. She’ll bang on what an awful about what an awful year 2023 was, say they’ve taken time out for re-election and Lloyd will be tackling his addiction issues. In the meantime she’s prob trying to get knocked up as a backup plan in their comeback fails 🤨
I imagined her coming back with a neck brace on begging for sympathy haha. Does anyone else think she will just sweep past whatever’s gone on and not acknowledge it at all??

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she’s all like ‘oh, I don’t even know what day it is’

why, hun?
Are you a bit turned around after having a few days off from your regular 9 - 5?!
Every day is a bank holiday for the work shy prick, there’s been zero change.

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Like 7 (likely vision impaired) girls blowing smoke up his arse about how hot he is. If that video goes it’ll be because Green Giant ordered him to.

Also we have another classic Lloyd comeback that makes no sense. He’s throwing Edens shit spaghetti bolognaise against the wall and seeing what jumble of words stick.
'Sausage gums' aka Yaz

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I wonder has he left her? The scenario in my head is baby demanded a trip to Waitrose knowing he’s been drinking, crashed, Lloyd blames her and left her. I mean his life is fucking shit babysitting that monstrosity of a human. Just imagine the tell all he could do on the harvtrashians! Epic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I think her break is due to Lees sudden tikok appearance again. The positive comments hes getting on the 2024 post would have wound her right up.

• Heart

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She’s posted a video saying people were in the comments saying about dog shit on the floor… there’s no comments saying that so she’s obviously been reading here 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
The relationship with his parents are weird. Remember when they drove like 4 hours each way in one day rather than staying over. That was the hideous his parents are minted reveal.. god that was cringe.

• Haha
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
for the love of god why the fuck would you post this 😭😭 please stfu and disappear again!!
2 days worth of christmas feasting is about to make a reappearance 🤢
Only kind of person who would post this is someone who needs external validation on their marriage.

She’s basically sent a (likely heavily filtered) photo of herself to her husband and would have thrown a tantrum if he hadn’t complimented her back. He didn’t just randomly text her to say she’s pretty.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Chinese whispers like. But if my wife had a following like that and someone was spreading rumours like that about me I’d be furious she hadn’t cleared my name, so it obviously happened we just don’t know in what velocity

ghostguy

VIP Member
I’m not giving her the view. I bet they’re working overtime deleting comments about Little Legs crashing 😁
Same. Wouldn't even bother going on her page. I just find out what's happening on here 😂
Edens out of hiding, yaz is probably sleeping with sofs baby daddy still, Lloyds on the gear. Nothing new