Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lhj97

the little dicks in her comments "the haters will love it" no we actually loved when she wasnt around so go to bed you have school in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
If someone said to you - most probably a child - “what’s your opinion on outies” - would you instantly think they’re asking about whether your inner labia hang outside of your outer labia and then go on to say everyone you know has an outie and men find it more attractive?

no, me either. wrongun.
Ffs I’ve heard Eben mention the fact she has an outie like 10 times now, no one gives a fuck about your flappy minge
---
Also ‘everyone she knows’ - so her and her sisters then 😂

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
So Lloyd still hasn’t posted anything and it’s been nearly a month. I’m pretty sure he’s also had his birthday during this silence 😂 there’s definitely trouble in paradise haha

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovethegossipme

Considering she wouldn't watch a movie in an old church "because she's Christian", her "can you fuck God?" Video doesn't match that narrative lol.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
The longer she’s away the harder it will be to come back. Not only because people move on but the more time she’s silent, the more the accounts outing her are gaining traction and reaching more people

Babyboonseed

I love how she says “if you have a child who loves makeup and you just want them to leave you alone for a second”….

has she decided the NYX tin is aimed at children then? 🤣 how is that her marketing stance. Not everyone wants their children to leave them alone like your sisters eedie!

I may have missed it but she didn’t even mention the price of the product in the video or the caption? That advert needs to be gone with 💀
---
Also HOW DOES SHE LOSE NAILS LIKE THAT????? I’ve never in my life lost an acrylic. Is she so furiously stitching and sewing lil legs trouser legs up that her nails cave way and fall off? Does little legs use those nails as a cocaine scoop and the chemicals in the drugs have disintegrated the acrylics?
Is her newest OCD “obsession” picking her nose?
I. Don’t. Understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Unknown345

I just can’t imagine either of them would leave the other, they are both too codependent on each other! I also think Yaz would be having a social media meltdown if Lloyd left the circle 😂

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Odd angle as well.
It’s like she wants to be seen in a car (so her dopey followers fall for it) but also doesn’t want to give too much away…

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
She won’t agree with this, but there needs to be Real Eden and Work Eden. I’m sure gkbarry doesn’t go around acting like she does all the time - it’s heightened.

I sat there watching her video, swearing away and I was thinking, what brand would want to be working with her? There are some people that find the c word extremely offensive.

Coming back with an attitude of IDGAF is clearly not business savvy.

user726

VIP Member
Didn’t realise you only knew how to make a spaghetti bolognaise if you were raised in the countryside. Fucking hell. Shame they don’t teach manners in the countryside eeds

• Haha

Lhj97

So yaz has just posted about a social media break that’s 2 down just freya left 😂

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Any Father to adult children who calls himself daddy still wishes he could bath said adult children

• Sick
  • Haha

bucketofsand

If all of this is true I bet she’s absolutely fuming at Lloyd. Stomping round the shed in her gargantuan fake Uggs. Doesn’t matter all the times she’s fucked up her “career” or that he lost a DJ gig playing to an actual audience not just the kitchen wall. This will be worse than all of that put together and he’d be grovelling.

• Haha

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Maybe
I noticed this. Couldn't see hardly anything of Lloyd on her page, and alot of the tags have been removed. He's deleted Eden out of his bio too so something is definitely up 🙊
maybe she’s found out Yaz is having it off with Lloyd too

• Haha
  • Sick

tellmewhy

VIP Member
That ‘I think I like this little life’ is the sound people use when they are deeply unhappy. Prove me wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I had a look at that account at the time as well and I didn’t think they were sus, and the total silence on their end makes me think it’s true, she would’ve been all over it if it was a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20